New Site Looks Great Excellent Job-NM

asdogg

Hey guys! I'm new as a member but the funny thing is i've been reading this board religiously for more than a year...finally took the big step in joining. haha. its kinda funny that i know a bit about some if u guys through ure posts and stuff...i feel like a stalker. weird.

but either way, i've always enjoyed reading up on our beloved hawks regardless of their inconsistent tendencies...and this was the place to go for that.

And AGREED, Awesome job on the new look site guys! def gives it a edge (something i hope Bibby gives us right off the bat)

lookin forward to being a voice on this board,

Krish

First I must say that I am usually a traditional kind of guy however I am still getting used to the new colors and since my room is painted in the old colors this helps a lot. But I do have one question or suggestion depending on weather or not the feature is already available. If there is a thread that you do not care to see anymore. Can you collapse it so you can scroll past it faster. I know on the old board you can collapse all of them but I am not sure you can collapse just one or two individually. Not an issue just something I feel would be nice to have.