• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The entire Knicks roster is on the block!!!

Wurider05

Incoming Players

Jamal Crawford

6-5 SG / PG from Michigan

20.3 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 4.8 apg in 41.7 minutes

Mardy Collins

6-6 SG from Temple

1.7 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 1.3 apg in 11.4 minutes

Randolph Morris

6-11 C from Kentucky

2.5 ppg, 0.0 rpg, 0.0 apg in 3.0 minutes

Outgoing Players

Speedy Claxton

5-11 PG from Hofstra

No games yet played in 2007/08

Josh Childress

6-8 SG / SF from Stanford

12.2 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 1.4 apg in 30.1 minutes

Cenk Akyol

0-0 from

David Anderson

0-0 from

New York Trade Breakdown

Change in Team Outlook: -12.3 ppg, +0.8 rpg, and -4.7 apg.

Incoming Players

Speedy Claxton

5-11 PG from Hofstra

Josh Childress

Cenk Akyol

0-0 from

David Anderson

0-0 from

Outgoing Players

Jamal Crawford

Mardy Collins

6-6 SG from Temple

Randolph Morris

6-11 C from Kentucky

J-craw Randolph and Mardy for Speedy Chill and Our Euro's want..they finally get a team oriented no shoot type of a guy and a big expiring and we get a True SG spot SF to put behind joe..and a good 3rd PG 3RD SG in Mardy....

Bring em home BK!!!

Quote:

Incoming Players

Jamal Crawford

Mardy Collins

6-6 SG from Temple

Randolph Morris

6-11 C from Kentucky

Outgoing Players

Speedy Claxton

5-11 PG from Hofstra

Josh Childress

Cenk Akyol

0-0 from

David Anderson

0-0 from

New York Trade Breakdown

Change in Team Outlook: -12.3 ppg, +0.8 rpg, and -4.7 apg.

Incoming Players

Speedy Claxton

5-11 PG from Hofstra

Josh Childress

Cenk Akyol

0-0 from

David Anderson

0-0 from

Outgoing Players

Jamal Crawford

Mardy Collins

6-6 SG from Temple

Randolph Morris

6-11 C from Kentucky

J-craw Randolph and Mardy for Speedy Chill and Our Euro's want..they finally get a team oriented no shoot type of a guy and a big expiring and we get a True SG spot SF to put behind joe..and a good 3rd PG 3RD SG in Mardy....

Bring em home BK!!!

ugh no, we aren't taking Jamal on, he's also a chemistry killer. Morris sucks and Collins just isn't worth it.

What has speedy done?..Our euros may never come..and if they do they may never amount to the 2nd round picks we wasted on them and trust me..Crawford>Childress he's a SG in every sense of the word..I dont know why u call him a chemistry killer cuz he seems like the most Level out of all the current knicks..Morris and Smith were mosters on the AAU team and playing with smith might get some of that fire back..Ive played against him in AAU and i can tell u he is a savage

averaged 16.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game, earning first team All-SEC honors.So you know he's got the skill

Trading Chillz might hurt team chemistry..but Jamal would be worth it in the long run..not everyone has to be the nice guy

Quote:

Crawford>Childress he's a SG in every sense of the word..I dont know why u call him a chemistry killer cuz he seems like the most Level out of all the current knicks..

No, he doesn't. He shoots horrible percentages, he jacks up dumb shots, and he's paid WAY too much for WAY too long. He has one of the worst shot selections in the entire NBA. He's going to be making 10+ million FOUR years from now. Why dedicate so much to a backup? (You do know that Crawford would be a backup on this team, right?) Meanwhile Speedy only has 2 years left after this season, and his deal declines, he'll only be making about 5 million for the next 2 years, it's not bad at all. I'm not giving that up to pay a backup player who shoots retard shots 10 million PER.

Quote:

Morris and Smith were mosters on the AAU team and playing with smith might get some of that fire back..Ive played against him in AAU and i can tell u he is a savage

That was in high school. This is the NBA, BIG difference. Morris is slow with horrible footwork and has zero post moves that are effective in the NBA. There is a reason he hasn't done anything.

Quote:

averaged 16.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game, earning first team All-SEC honors.So you know he's got the skill

College numbers mean nothing, you should just throw that out the window. Remember what Shelden's college numbers were? JJ Redick? Troy Bell? Mateen Cleaves? Bryant Reeves? Araujo? Should I keep going?

No, he doesn't. He shoots horrible percentages, he jacks up dumb shots, and he's paid WAY too much for WAY too long. He has one of the worst shot selections in the entire NBA. He's going to be making 10+ million FOUR years from now. Why dedicate so much to a backup? (You do know that Crawford would be a backup on this team, right?) Meanwhile Speedy only has 2 years left after this season, and his deal declines, he'll only be making about 5 million for the next 2 years, it's not bad at all. I'm not giving that up to pay a backup player who shoots retard shots 10 million PER.

----------------------

Childress also dosent shoot..scores 1.1 points on jumpers and is getting more and more injury prone. Childress is gonna be expendable anyways by summer time..i high doubt we sign him..if you think as a player he's better than jamal than pass the Dro. Who else on the knicks team is gonna be a leader on there perimeter..Stehphon has barely been there all year..Q-Rich Please!

Jamal Crawford

New York Knicks

Position: G

Height: 6-5 Weight: 200

College: Michigan

Player file | Team stats

2007-08 Statistics

PPG 20.3

RPG 2.8

APG 4.8

SPG 1.1

BPG 0.2

FG% 0.408

FT% 0.866

3P% 0.337

MPG 41.7

Josh Childress

Atlanta Hawks

Position: G-F

Height: 6-8 Weight: 210

College: Stanford

Player file | Team stats

2007-08 Statistics

PPG 12.2

RPG 5.0

APG 1.4

SPG 1.0

BPG 0.4

FG% 0.587

FT% 0.831

3P% 0.250

MPG 30.1

Id rather have a Great backup PG/SG than a average one..Look at Manu..are they complaining..Craw is actually a better SG than Childres could probley ever be..dont forget that 90% of Chillz shots are assisted..it'd be nice to have a actual scorer off the bench..as for his contract..Bibby might not even stick around this summer!...he will be a FA soon

Crawford is better than chillz..He even shoots a higher percent than Joey..he's not horribly inefficent! His EFF rating is even higher.

That was in high school. This is the NBA, BIG difference. Morris is slow with horrible footwork and has zero post moves that are effective in the NBA. There is a reason he hasn't done anything. ok..keep saying that David Anderson will come be the hawks big man savior...Atleast Randolf is in the L...He has a world of potential. There's a reason why nearly every team clamored to get him when he wanted to come out

-------------------------------

So he has big college numbers? so he's not good just because we drafted sheldon?

So i lets write off all the players that did something..who have put up numbers...he put up those stats at kentucky when they were good..obviously he's not some dolt who dosent even know what a basketball is like petro

Jamal Crawford is a low percentage chunker. Bad trade and a stupid idea. Every good team has good role players. Crawford doesn't cut it on a team looking to win. Who is knocking down the door to acquire Jamal Crawford? How hard is it to score 20PPG when you play 41MPG and jack up shots at will? Jamal is a SG version of Antonie Walker. He can stay in NY.

Quote:

Jamal Crawford is a low percentage chunker. Bad trade and a stupid idea. Every good team has good role players. Crawford doesn't cut it on a team looking to win. Who is knocking down the door to acquire Jamal Crawford? How hard is it to score 20PPG when you play 41MPG and jack up shots at will? Jamal is a SG version of Antonie Walker. He can stay in NY.

I'm willing to bet Salim can put up the same numbers in NY if he gets a chance to take that many shots

Quote:

Pretty much sums up my feelings, no reason to respond to that post. He's probably seen all the nice youtube video's of Jamal (he DOES make good highlight videos) and has never actually seen him play. Why he wants to pay 10+ million (for 4 years) for Crawford to be a backup chucker is beyond me, and give up Chillz and Speedy's declining contract in the process.

Quote:

Ok whatever so he's shooting a better percentage than JJ averaging the same points in less mins but now he's Antoine Walker...He also happens to be a top clutch player in the League.

Sorry for making a fun hypothetical trade..yall act as if im BK himself..i was just tryna see a combination to go along with this thread...sheesh get the sticks outta yall asses...

Sorry that i think J-Craw is a nice player despite the Bad Pub he receives

and yes atlas...i watch all the nba games on youtube...Youtube has told me Rafer alston is favorite player

• Moderators

Quote:

Ok whatever so he's shooting a better percentage than JJ averaging the same points in less mins but now he's Antoine Walker...He also happens to be a top clutch player in the League.

The difference is that JJ is a lifetime 44% shooter.

Crawford's career average is 40.2%. That is a pretty huge divide.

If JJ shot 39% for his career, he would not be worth his salary either.