• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You know what was missing???

Diesel

• Premium Member

Sothron with his insider info on the Bibby trade!!!

Maybe he knew we were going to do that, maybe he didn't. If he did, that means that he refused to post about Bibby deliberately, purposefully. Which means he's refusing to talk about our big man acquisition also deliberately, purposefully.

Quote:

Maybe he knew we were going to do that, maybe he didn't. If he did, that means that he refused to post about Bibby deliberately, purposefully. Which means he's refusing to talk about our big man acquisition also deliberately, purposefully.

You are one cold SOB!!! LOL

• Premium Member

Quote:

Have you been watching the Matrix or something?

In case you haven't noticed Sothron has been gone for quite a while now because people couldn't keep from being jackasses to him. I don't blame him for staying away from here.

Yeah. Agent Smith delivers some of the best line. Him and the french guy...

Oh, I'm not so bad... once you get to know me..

• Premium Member

Quote:

You led the charge to chase the guy off the board, and now you still have to make threads to mock him? Sad. You can stop trashing the guy once he's left you know.

No. I didn't lead the charge... But I was running with the pack after I was lied to several times...

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL!

Best thing I've read on here this year.

Mix in Diesel's beautiful trade proposal earlier involving Marvin and the two Sonics, and this thread, and Diesel is by far my favorite poster on here. headbang.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's not that hard to be a keyboard jockey is it?

Internet "bully"!! Get a life.

Quote:

Pretty much, honestly if a guy shows up on a mesage board claiming he has all this inside info and then talks in riddles, well you know he is going to be questioned.