• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Law is a much better athlete than I expected...

DavidSomerset

• Premium Member

Quote:

Anyone else been surprised at how quick he looks compared to other NBA players??

I was expecting him to be in the kinda "lower tier" of athleticism for NBA PG's, but he can get just about anywhere on the court he wants pretty easily.

Co-signs.

Quote:

Anyone else been surprised at how quick he looks compared to other NBA players??

I was expecting him to be in the kinda "lower tier" of athleticism for NBA PG's, but he can get just about anywhere on the court he wants pretty easily.

That was what i thought watching him in college. However he timed well in the sprint at the combine. he doesn't have very good hops and he isn't that strong but he is definitely quick and that is the main issue for a pg.

Quote:

He is a better athlete then I thought as well. Problem is he is less NBA ready then I thought he would be.

Quote:

Quote:

He is a better athlete then I thought as well. Problem is he is less NBA ready then I thought he would be.

No, he's less Woody ready than you thought smirk.gif