• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks VS Warriors Game Thread

gsuteke

Quote:

That requires making adjustments. You forget we have that Moron Woody for a coach.

I saw a major adjustment from Woody after the half...he took his hand off of one of his cheeks and took his other hand and put it on his other cheek. The facial expression stayed the same though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

That requires making adjustments. You forget we have that Moron Woody for a coach.

I saw a major adjustment from Woody after the half...he took his hand off of one of his cheeks and took his other hand and put it on his other cheek. The facial expression stayed the same though.

LOL! I guess that's the only in game adjustment that Woody can comprehend.

This is pathetic. No one is getting back on defense when it is obvious that GS wants to run because that's all they do. It's hilarious how every opposing announcer prasies ATL for running, yet we tend to settle in the half court far too often and simply stand.

Quote:

I've been here longer than you fool. How can you watch what these "players" have done and like them even the slightest little bit? They're sorry excuse for NBA players. The win/loss record is 100% proof of that. 100% proof.

You could post 100,000 times but you'll still be what you are - a troll.

You hate every player and the coach, yet you're here every time I sign in. If that's not the behavior of a troll I don't know what is.

your forum

Quote:

This is such a FAKE AZZ FAN BASE.

JJ scores 29 (( bleepin )) points in the 1st half, and the only mention about it during this thread, is about him actually NOT trying to do the exact same thing, because the Warriors will double him . . like JJ doesn't PASS the ball when need be.

Let Smoove, Marvin, or Chill even put up 15 in a half, and people are slobbering all over them.

Such fakeness.

I kind of hope JJ misses his first 3 or 4 shots, just to see how some of you woul react.

And SmoooveTheFuture, this isn't necessarily directed at you. This is directed at all of those fake azz Hawks fans that down a layer when they're playing bad, but don't even give them props when they're playing welll.

It's the same ish that KG went through in his last year in Minny.

Such a fake azz fan base this is. That's why no one cares about the Hawks.

It's not how you start a game but rather how you finish one...

Quote:

...It's not how you start a game but rather how you finish one...

Yep...and we sure stunk it up tonight.

In fairness though - they have a bunch of Greyhounds and a killer PG. We have a hobbled (but good) PG and a bunch of other guys who simply weren't ready for the third qtr (IMO).

Quote:

This is such a FAKE AZZ FAN BASE.

JJ scores 29 (( bleepin )) points in the 1st half, and the only mention about it during this thread, is about him actually NOT trying to do the exact same thing, because the Warriors will double him . . like JJ doesn't PASS the ball when need be.

Let Smoove, Marvin, or Chill even put up 15 in a half, and people are slobbering all over them.

Such fakeness.

I kind of hope JJ misses his first 3 or 4 shots, just to see how some of you woul react.

And SmoooveTheFuture, this isn't necessarily directed at you. This is directed at all of those fake azz Hawks fans that down a layer when they're playing bad, but don't even give them props when they're playing welll.

It's the same ish that KG went through in his last year in Minny.

Such a fake azz fan base this is. That's why no one cares about the Hawks.

The Hawks are fortunate to have real azz fans like yourself who accept sub-mediocre play from their favorite team.

I will be first in line to give the team props when the begin to play well for an extended period of time. While they continue to play dumb uninspired basketball they deserve the hate they get. 10 games under .500 is just not acceptable.