• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are Rathbun and Smitty on strike?

Admin

I swear I can't remember the last time I got a Hawks game, home or away, that wasn't being done by the other team's announcers. These guys are far from the worst announcers out there but damn it would be nice to actually get the Hawks announcers at least once in a while.

Since the Bibby trade I have got the Hawks telecast 1 friggin time. Not that I got the Hawks telecast much before that either this season. This year has really been disgusting in that way. I really want to send in a complaint but I dont know who to complain to.

Quote:

I swear I can't remember the last time I got a Hawks game, home or away, that wasn't being done by the other team's announcers. These guys are far from the worst announcers out there but damn it would be nice to actually get the Hawks announcers at least once in a while.

agreed. on NBA league pass, way more than i get the home guys, i get the away announcers....it's not even close...i dont understand the thinking behind it...just give us our home announcers on our home games...it's ridiculous.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Yep...

League Pass is screwing Hawks fans. The last time we heard from Smitty was the Laker game I think?

Quote:

Quote:

Yep...

League Pass is screwing Hawks fans. The last time we heard from Smitty was the Laker game I think?

Yep, the one in Atlanta. I mean at least give the home feed for each team's home games.