• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Orlando

DJlaysitup

Smoove showing that when he goes to the hole and shoots it his shot is almost unstoppable. I wish he would do that more instead of passing.

Zaza is looking good awful so far. Marvin has been off on his jumpers and pretty much disappeared after that. Chillz has been awesome in his place. If Bibby could knock down a couple of those 3's we would be blowing them out.

Quote:

Zaza needs to take some coordination classes the guy is so clumsy its not even funny.

Marvin is the same.I don't like either on the team.I used to like Marvin but now it just gets annoying looking at him.

Quote:

Quote:

Zaza needs to take some coordination classes the guy is so clumsy its not even funny.

Marvin is the same.I don't like either on the team.I used to like Marvin but now it just gets annoying looking at him.

Your right back 2 back turnovers by the OTHER dufus on this team Marvin WIlliams. If Marvin WIlliams doesn't get some coordination in his body he will never be any better then he is right now he looks like he falls down by himself all the times it is so frustrating.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your right back 2 back turnovers by the OTHER dufus on this team Marvin WIlliams. If Marvin WIlliams doesn't get some coordination in his body he will never be any better then he is right now he looks like he falls down by himself all the times it is so frustrating.

I guess that makes Josh Smith a dufus too, since he has 2 turnovers also.

• Premium Member

Quote:

That pass with a minute left in the half by Josh Smith may be the most awful pass I have ever seen. He tried to go through 3 peoples legs with no chance of it happening. 13 turnovers now this half for us. Ridiculous.

How many unforced turn-overs will they commit tonight? Smith is a finisher and not a creater! Bibby, you are a point guard! Act like one! Somebody tell this team to stop passing the ball to Zaza in a crowd, he can't catch! You don't have to play fast when you are up 12 points! This team is either the poorest coached team in the league or have the dumbest players in NBA history!