• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why was marvin smiling

devinbobo35

It is so stupid that marvin was smiling the entire game. Even when he was in the huddle on the final timeout he was smiling and walking around instead of looking at the play. The guy just looks like he is not interested in winning. I mean when i balled in highschool and my game sucked I got mad it made me pick up my game.NOT SMILE!!!@!!. Its getting to the point now that when marvin is in the game i know the hawks will lose.I hopoe hes not here next year

• Premium Member

Quote:

It is so stupid that marvin was smiling the entire game. Even when he was in the huddle on the final timeout he was smiling and walking around instead of looking at the play. The guy just looks like he is not interested in winning. I mean when i balled in highschool and my game sucked I got mad it made me pick up my game.NOT SMILE!!!@!!. Its getting to the point now that when marvin is in the game i know the hawks will lose.I hopoe hes not here next year

That's what you get when you draft a hyped up Bench warmer!

Quote:

....That's what you get when you draft a hyped up Bench warmer!

Yep D...I don't know if I'd call him a "hyped up bench warmer" or more realistically a 7 or 8 guy in a rotation (if he improves). As we all know Marvin is only 14 years old and was drafted when he was twelve. It's not his fault that he "took the money" when a bunch of ignorant draft gurus on espn said he was "Worthy with a Jumpshot".

Hell, I admire the guy...not as a Hawks fan but as a businessman. Dumb asses like Big Baby went back to school...for what? Schools will always be there - especially if you are rich.

AND WHAT IS THAT NEW BUG GSUTeke!! I've nearly knocked over my flat screen trying to kill it detective.gif

Maybe that was a real bug...seems like I got it that time.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yep D...I don't know if I'd call him a "hyped up bench warmer" or more realistically a 7 or 8 guy in a rotation (if he improves). As we all know Marvin is only 14 years old and was drafted when he was twelve. It's not his fault that he "took the money" when a bunch of ignorant draft gurus on espn said he was "Worthy with a Jumpshot".

Hell, I admire the guy...not as a Hawks fan but as a businessman. Dumb asses like Big Baby went back to school...for what? Schools will always be there - especially if you are rich.

AND WHAT IS THAT NEW BUG GSUTeke!! I've nearly knocked over my flat screen trying to kill it detective.gif

Speaking of going back to school...

If S. Curry doesn't come out after this run... He's crazy.

He can go top 10.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Speaking of going back to school...

If S. Curry doesn't come out after this run... He's crazy.

He can go top 10.

just lost alot of respect points there.

Quote:

The Magic fans were angry at Dwight Howard from smiling durning the loss to the Hawks.

So Marvin is not alone.....