• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it Just Me...?

TheTruth

Or has Channelsurfing.net been showing nothing but AUDIO ONLY past 5 or so Hawks games? The site it the only way for me to watch them here at Emory, so needless to say, it has been disappointing. Has anyone else been getting live feeds from Channelsurfing? Anyone using any other free sites to watch the game?

I usually click on channelsurfing right before the game starts, but after the broadcast initially comes on air. So if you have a 7 pm start time, click on it at 7:01 or 7:02. Don't wait too late to try to go to it.

I haven't had any problems seeing some of the games via channelsurfing, when I've done that.

Quote:

I usually click on channelsurfing right before the game starts, but after the broadcast initially comes on air. So if you have a 7 pm start time, click on it at 7:01 or 7:02. Don't wait too late to try to go to it.

I haven't had any problems seeing some of the games via channelsurfing, when I've done that.

Good idea. Yeah, sometimes I dont get back from meetings or doing homework in time to watch the start of the game. Usually I'm not able to even check channelsurfing until midway through the 1st or 2nd quarter. Like last night I was busy taking a 3 1/2 hour business law exam, so I didn't get back til 9:30. I will try your idea the next game and see what happens north.