• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Selling the clippers on the idea of

thecampster

Just a crazy thought guys. I'm not sure when/how the clips signed kandi to a one year deal or when he would be available to trade. But could we send them G-Rob/Nazr for M.O.Kandi and filler of some sort.

Gives us the ability to move SAR back to the 3.

Diaw, Terry, SAR, Ratliff (Hendu), Olowokandi.

Thats a helluva defensive starting 5 that can score. Gives you this bench.

Dickau, Hansen, Johnson, Newble, Hendu, Crawford, and Player to be named

Just a thought and not sure if it'd work but it gets us bigger for sure.

Olawakandi averaged over 12 points and 9 rebounds and 2 blocks per game last year. Theo averages more blocks but he's never even come close to nine rebounds per game.

8 ppg and 7 rpg in 31 minutes per game doesn't cut it for a starting NBA center in my book. Yet most people on this board are enamored with his game. I have no idea why. Yes his 3 blocks per game are nice but he is so unproductive in every other area, that the effect of his blocked shots are negated.

And don't forget how much those stats rose in the second half of the season, once he got his early foul-trouble problem under control. Fact of the matter is, that once Theo got his timing and feel back, he played very well. Not fantastic, but on a team with scorers, he's exactly the kind of center you want and need. I'm not equating the two in terms of greatness, but look at what Rodman was able to do on the court, Ben Wallace too. It just adds another dimension to the team (as long as it has other primary scorers).