• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie or Salim?

Dexmethylphenidate

I would go with Salim actually..he is more of an impact right now. He actually makes a difference out there..he score and defends too. I like both Acie and Salim but in the playoffs, I have to go with Salim Stoudemire who when given minutes, shows he can produce..I wont say Acie is a bust yet but he is a project though

Bob and Smitty brought up an excellent point during last night's game: When Law does not play that makes Chillz have to spend extra time at PG which cuts his floor production in half. Needless to say the Hawks can't affort that. Play Law 10-15 mpg so Chillz can roam the baselines and do what he does best. (Coincidentally, 2 seconds after they discussed that Law was put in the game.) The 2nd possession Law was in the game he drove to the hole, drew the defense, and dished to Chillz on a baseline cut for an easy layup. Beautiful !

Salim is not a PG....he is shooter...he will be brought in for certian situations to be used as a shooter...Woody's exact words per Bob and Smitty last night..... I don't understand that b/c Salim sucks as a spot up shooter but can score in a Golden State style street ball game where he shoots off the dribble. The term "streaky" is an understatment to describe Salim's shooting.

When Law does not play that makes Chillz have to spend time at PG which cuts his production in half. Needless to say the Hawks can't afford that. Again, play Law 10-15 mpg at PG so Chillz can roam the base lines and do what he does best.

Rondo is one of the more athletic and quick PGs in the entire NBA. If he exploits Bibby's defense, Law may get called on more then we expect.....Hopefully Bibby will maximize his playoff expierence and be the one doing all the exploiting.

Two things have hampered Acie Law IV.

One is his injuries. That has been a great hinderance to his development. Two is the

Doghouse of Woody. Shelden was the official keeper of this unwanted position and

he often had both these guys in there with him, but he was top dog.

Since his departure, Acie has inherited this position. Sure, he has been injured

but he did play quiet a bit in the last home game, then, to prove that he's still

the king of the doghouse, he was ignored last night until the final minutes of

the game.

Unsles there are multiple injuries, fouls or sickness, Don't expect to see Law

get a sniff of the floor in the playoffs. He might, if the score is completely

out of whack, but otherwise Woody ignores him.

Just my opinion.

There are 2 problems with this rotation Woody has been using lately.

#1) Using Chillz as a PG sometimes makes him less effective. Chillz's game is patroling the baseline. Take this away and you do the whole team a disservice.

#2) Salim is a SHOOTER and NOT A PG. Salim's role should be to come in for a few minutes here and there...see if he's hot and if so, try and knock down a few 3's. If not, get him out of there.

Woody is making a HUGE MISTAKE using his bench the way he is and it will play out in the series vs Boston. I am so tired of Nique and Smitty pointing out all year what Woodson should and should not be doing. When your announcers are smarter than your head coach, you know you have a problem.