Hawks vs Celtics Game 4

DJlaysitup

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

WHERE are them "balls" at now Cassell!?!?!?!!?

WHO is getting swept Pierce!?!?!?!?!

TALK that sh#t now Garnett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BET THEY AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO SAY WHEN WE GET UP TO BOSTON!!!! I BET IT'S ALL BUSINESS NOW!!!

lol

Man, I'm so happy for our team. bannana_guitar.gif

Best post from a Celtics' site I've seen so far:

"Since I can't post rationally right now.....You can't let teams take you out of your game for extended periods in the playoffs. The lack of composure is stunning. Revolting, if you will.

So much unchecked aggression... I need a long walk and a cold shower."

huepfenicon111.gif

Quote:

Best post from a Celtics' site I've seen so far:

"Since I can't post rationally right now.....You can't let teams take you out of your game for extended periods in the playoffs. The lack of composure is stunning. Revolting, if you will.

So much unchecked aggression... I need a long walk and a cold shower."

huepfenicon111.gif

I'm loving it. and to think it was a rookie that ignited this whole thing with his movie about Ali. He is already an all star in my book.

This is just unreal. Atlanta basketball is on the map now.

JJ and Smith were so huge in the clutch. I am so proud of those guys tonight. They shredded the best defense in the league and on D they were all over the place harrassing KG and Pierce.

Smith only missed 2 shots that weren't 3s. JJ with 20 in the 4th quarter. Man i just can't believe it.

bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

This is just unreal. Atlanta basketball is on the map now.

JJ and Smith were so huge in the clutch. I am so proud of those guys tonight. They shredded the best defense in the league and on D they were all over the place harrassing KG and Pierce.

Smith only missed 2 shots that weren't 3s. JJ with 20 in the 4th quarter. Man i just can't believe it.

bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif

No more trade proposals!!!!!!!!!! This is our team!!!