• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin... WTF are you doing

Josh Smith doesn't deserve MAX

JJ needs to stay out of foul trouble

Horford, I see why you didn't win ROTY

Bibby doing ok

Acie, wtf is up with you, you look like a deer in the headlights, so damn nervous

What a terrible half. Woodson shows again that he is a terrible coach. It took him until the Celtics got up 13 to realize maybe it was time to bring the starters back in.

Now to Bibby and Marvin. Seriously these two guys are horrible. Both are turnover machines. Marvin can't even hold onto the ball and lets Ray hit a huge three to close the half. Neither one is hitting their open jumpers which is all they are good for anyway. Bench both please.

Marvin is killing us slightly. Chillz hasn't been great, but when Marvin gets those open looks he has to knock them down. Absolutely the most important thing he does on this team is to hit the open mid range jump shots. Then he doesn't knock them down. Two or three perfect pick and pops and he can't put it in.

How is it that Bibby ends up guarding Pierce so often? There is just no way that Bibby can guard Pierce. Really, the only guys I'm okay with on Pierce are JJ or J-Smooth...maybe Childress.

Marvin 2 for 5 on setup jumpers (mostly)...Zero rebounds...Zero assists...one foul. And if you were watching him at all it is even worse than that. He isn't "getting in there". He has no rebounds for a reason - he's just standing around...running up and down the court behind the other guys or hanging out on the wing - the guy couldn't box out a box turtle grumpy.gif

Don't know if that call on Horford deserved to be a flagrant call. I guess I can understand why the refs overreacted, with what's happened with this series, but still. Horford is really going to be hated by Boston fans. They must think he's a punk by now.

Quote:

Quote:

Both are turnover machines.

Marvin doesn't have any turnovers!

he also doesnt have any rebounds assists steals or blocks the guy is a total bum thats unacceptable from OUR STARTING SF. No rebounds or assits wtf and people say he is a better SF then Smoove haha ya right. How can you freaking defend him he is giving us nothing out there.

Quote:

Quote:

What do you call grabbing a rebound only to have it knocked out your hands? To make matters worse Ray Allen hits a three. Marvin is soft. We need to upgrade the small forward spot. Childress is okay but a bench player. We need someone who has legit 3 point range and can get to the hole and finish instead of getting the ball taken from him ala Marvin. Maybe easier to move JJ to the three and find a 2 guard.

Quote:

Are you a female? calm down.....lol

lmao, s@#t you watching the game, this s#!t fustrating

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

he also doesnt have any rebounds assists steals or blocks the guy is a total bum thats unacceptable from OUR STARTING SF. No rebounds or assits wtf and people say he is a better SF then Smoove haha ya right. How can you freaking defend him he is giving us nothing out there.

Just stating a fact! Not defending anyone. Someone said that he has been a turnover machine this game and the box score says that he has zero turnovers!

• Premium Member

Quote:

What do you call grabbing a rebound only to have it knocked out your hands?

Apparently the official scorer see it differently! Even if you do consider it a turnover, that is only one! This board's favorite game is the blame game. Hopefully you guys are not like this outside of this board.

Quote:

Quote:

Apparently the official scorer see it differently! Even if you do consider it a turnover, that is only one! This board's favorite game is the blame game. Hopefully you guys are not like this outside of this board.

Well I just call it as I see it. If the Hawks losing were somehow my fault, I'd step up and take responsibility. Right now, it's largely on Marvin Williams and Mike Bibby. We need more from them.

Quote:

Quote:

Blame game LOL WTF. What games are you watching dude I know you dream about Marvin Williams every night but wake the hell up. This guy has been our worst player in this series and he is OUR Starting SF how can you not blame this guy he has been down right awful you need a serious reality check he has not showed in any of the 5 games. This is playoff basketball not the love connection show.