• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 6 Thread

TheNorthCydeRises

Quote:

Why have we not made any adjustments? We still walk the ball up. Joe gets the ball and gets doubled and our bigs shoot long jumpers. Only Josh Smith is playing heads up.

We should be getting into our sets faster. Joe take the double to either side and a guy flashes center for a quick pass for a 4 on 3 advantage. If the Celtics collapse the bigs need to dribble in instead of the long jumpers that are going unguarded.

I HOPE WOODSON IS FIRED! This is not rocket science and is a replay of Game 5.

I'm at the game, and the Celtics are sagging off of evrybody with the exception of JJ. Acie is doing right. He's penetrating and finding people. 2 easy assists for him.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Why have we not made any adjustments? We still walk the ball up. Joe gets the ball and gets doubled and our bigs shoot long jumpers. Only Josh Smith is playing heads up.

We should be getting into our sets faster. Joe take the double to either side and a guy flashes center for a quick pass for a 4 on 3 advantage. If the Celtics collapse the bigs need to dribble in instead of the long jumpers that are going unguarded.

I HOPE WOODSON IS FIRED! This is not rocket science and is a replay of Game 5.

I'm at the game, and the Celtics are sagging off of evrybody with the exception of JJ. Acie is doing right. He's penetrating and finding people. 2 easy assists for him.

I wish Joe would stop pounding and pass the ball and move without it. He's so much better that way. Oh, and I wish he could finish at the rack. That's like 3 in a row he's got blocked or stripped right at the hoop.

Zaza playing surprisingly well. If he keeps this up, maybe we should go with Zaza, Horford, Smith, Johnson, Bibby/Law at some point in the third quarter.

But of course, Garnett isn't really calling for the ball against Zaza, and I don't think that Zaza can't REALLY defend him this well. He's not making many attempts.

Clear path violation?

Quote:

If Smooove makes that dunk, they show it FOREVER. LOL . . i can't believe he went that strong to the hole.

We can't let this lead balloon to 8 with JJ and Marvin out the game.

He actually jumped too high. He clanked it off the back iron because he couldn't slow down and contain himself.

I'm surprised we've actually closed the lead. Zaza played really well this quarter while Woody sat Horford (unnecessarily) and JJ sat too soon. We've gotten some nice plays, even though Josh Smitth and Mike Bibby still make me scratch my head sometimes.

Wow, nice one Chillz.

Quote:

Marvin is really stepping his game up. If we can get Joe going in the 2nd half I think we will win as long as these refs don't screw us.

They have screwed us on a few already. Paul Pierce has just been launching himself into Marvin and Smoove all series long.

This tells me one thing - we need a NEW COACH!! No way should a team that wins only 37 games (with few injuries) win 2 games against a 60+ win team and be basically tied at halftime in game 6. That tells me we underachieved during the regular season. Granted, we didn't have Bibby for a lot of those games but still.

We need a coach that can focus our young team next year to get these guys to step up to the next level.

Man I hope we win this game munching_out.gif

As long as the celtics keep reaching and going for strips/manhandle us, we will keep the FT advantage over their old saggy selves..

And Kevin cant guard josh at all. But Josh is unsure about his back to the basket moves against KG.