TheNorthCydeRises

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Absolutely terrible calls right now. Boston is getting everything. I wonder if the fix is in...

Well, I thought that should have been a charge on KG. But foul on Horford seemed fair enough. He got him clean up top, but got him on the body down low.

Don't forget, we got a bit of a gift call when Pierce should have gotten a jump ball that they called a foul instead to send Horford to the line. So at worst, it's misses on both sides.

Quote:

Boston can't stay hot forever!!!!

Well, they can if we don't actually play defense. Most of these guys don't miss more than one or two shots in warm-up.

That's what the defense is like right now. Shooting warm-up shots.

Why have we not made any adjustments? We still walk the ball up. Joe gets the ball and gets doubled and our bigs shoot long jumpers. Only Josh Smith is playing heads up.

We should be getting into our sets faster. Joe take the double to either side and a guy flashes center for a quick pass for a 4 on 3 advantage. If the Celtics collapse the bigs need to dribble in instead of the long jumpers that are going unguarded.

I HOPE WOODSON IS FIRED! This is not rocket science and is a replay of Game 5.

Quote:

Why have we not made any adjustments? We still walk the ball up. Joe gets the ball and gets doubled and our bigs shoot long jumpers. Only Josh Smith is playing heads up.

We should be getting into our sets faster. Joe take the double to either side and a guy flashes center for a quick pass for a 4 on 3 advantage. If the Celtics collapse the bigs need to dribble in instead of the long jumpers that are going unguarded.

I HOPE WOODSON IS FIRED! This is not rocket science and is a replay of Game 5.

Just when you say that Josh Smith is playing heads up...he made THAT pass.

Okay, we had a nice little run witht he second unit in against their second unit. Their first unit is coming back and we NEED to get our tops guys back in. I'm saying this with the foreknowledge that Horford is going to remain on the bench until halftime. I expect Boston to go on a run here to increase the lead to 15 or so.