• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

get woodson's ass out of here

Dukegotgame

I don't think we want to mess with Fratello, D'Antoni will go to Chicago if Phoenix lets him go (looks like they will). I haven't read anything about where Avery Johnson might go. I'd LOVE to get him if we could, but knowing our ownership, we'll give Woodson an extension.

Quote:

I can't believe Woodson missed all those layups in the first quarter. Get him out of here!

yeah i know.. what a brilliant game plan by woodson this whole series.. you think maybe we could have kept a single road game below 20 points?

your a moron.

i wonder how successful a nfl team would be if their coach called a flea flicker every play... cant be successful in a bad system

Quote:

Quote:

I can't believe Woodson missed all those layups in the first quarter. Get him out of here!

yeah i know.. what a brilliant game plan by woodson this whole series.. you think maybe we could have kept a single road game below 20 points?

your a moron.

i wonder how successful a nfl team would be if their coach called a flea flicker every play... cant be successful in a bad system

I'm not going to argue with you about whether beating the Celtics three time was a success or a failure.

But I really want you to elaborate on that flea flicker analogy. For a coach that is criticized for being overly conservative (unwilling to run after made baskets, scared to play young and developing players, hesitant to play players in foul trouble), I don't see how that makes any sense at all.

Haha and thanks for calling me a moron.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

your a moron.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether beating the Celtics three time was a success or a failure.

But I really want you to elaborate on that flea flicker analogy. For a coach that is criticized for being overly conservative (unwilling to run after made baskets, scared to play young and developing players, hesitant to play players in foul trouble), I don't see how that makes any sense at all.

Haha and thanks for calling me a moron.

well see... calling a flea flicker in football is retarded... the offensive system woodson has installed is retarded. neither will yield good results for the players.. get it now and do i need to slow down?

Quote:

well see... calling a flea flicker in football is retarded... the offensive system woodson has installed is retarded. neither will yield good results for the players.. get it now and do i need to slow down?

You should've just said that his system was retarded, then, because that analogy doesn't work.

No need to outdo yourself.

Quote:

Quote:

You should've just said that his system was retarded, then, because that analogy doesn't work.

No need to outdo yourself.

good to see we have individuals with such limited intellect on here.. can't even understand a simple analogy

Quote:

good to see we have individuals with such limited intellect on here.. can't even understand a simple analogy

MOre like limited rationale if you think the coach lost that game.

Josh Smith, Horford, Marvin, and just about everyone except JJ did not come to that game to play.

JJ was the only reason why the game wasn't over at the end of the 1st quarter.

Those other guys were rattled. Woodson called two timeouts during that quarter trying to calm the team down but to no avail.

If you want to make the football analogy it's like T.O. trying to tell McNabb to relax in the Super Bowl. But there is only so much you can say when a players nerves are on end.

Quote:

Quote:

MOre like limited rationale if you think the coach lost that game.

Josh Smith, Horford, Marvin, and just about everyone except JJ did not come to that game to play.

JJ was the only reason why the game wasn't over at the end of the 1st quarter.

Those other guys were rattled. Woodson called two timeouts during that quarter trying to calm the team down but to no avail.

If you want to make the football analogy it's like T.O. trying to tell McNabb to relax in the Super Bowl. But there is only so much you can say when a players nerves are on end.

I will put aside the fact we have learned not to take you seriously since you campaigned FOR EVERY PLAYER IN THE DRAFT LAST YEAR AND CHANGE YOUR STANCE DAY BY DAY.. but anyway

even though you are dead wrong, i will play your game.. assume you are correct, well in that circumstance woody still needs to be fired because he can't get his message across to the players.. so either way he needs to go!

Quote:

I will put aside the fact we have learned not to take you seriously since you campaigned FOR EVERY PLAYER IN THE DRAFT LAST YEAR AND CHANGE YOUR STANCE DAY BY DAY.. but anyway

even though you are dead wrong, i will play your game.. assume you are correct, well in that circumstance woody still needs to be fired because he can't get his message across to the players.. so either way he needs to go!

Ad hominem aside, you fail to acknowledge that there is no message to get across to young players who lose their composure on the road.

I guess Jerry Sloan and the other 5 coaches for the playoff teams whose teams had losing records on the road this season should be fired as well.

I guess all 9 coaches of the 9 teams in the league with the same should be fired too.

No ad hominem aside, you have no legit argument my friend

Quote:

Quote:

Ad hominem aside, you fail to acknowledge that there is no message to get across to young players who lose their composure on the road.

I guess Jerry Sloan and the other 5 coaches for the playoff teams whose teams had losing records on the road this season should be fired as well.

I guess all 9 coaches of the 9 teams in the league with the same should be fired too.

No ad hominem aside, you have no legit argument my friend

I could've told you that after this guy had the majority of all the posts in this thread.

I know Woodson might be gone, but the scapegoating is getting out of hand here.