• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LMAO @ Heat for tanking

gsuteke

this actually works out good for the heat because its a slim chance that chicago takes rose over beasely.... miami wanted rose from the start and he will more than likely fall to them at #2!!! chicago biggest need is an inside scorer and beasely fits that bill

Quote:

this actually works out good for the heat because its a slim chance that chicago takes rose over beasely.... miami wanted rose from the start and he will more than likely fall to them at #2!!! chicago biggest need is an inside scorer and beasely fits that bill

Hinrich/Duhon

Hughes/Sefolosha

Deng/Nocioni

Beasley/Gooden/Thomas

Noah/Gray

Assuming they sign Deng and not Gordon. Could be a lot worse. A Deng, Beasley Noah frontline could be quite imposing in a few years. Better then Marvin, Smoove and Horford?

Quote:

Why are you laughing at the Heat? They got the #2 pick in a draft that is two deep at guys who are related "elite" as of draft day.

a. because they suck

b. because they weren't rewarded with the #1 for doing it on purpose

Remember Riley leaving the team as HC in the middle of the season to scout?

c. I started this thread as I was listening to "The Pulse" at work. He actually said the Heat got the 3rd pick and I went back and edited it.

Yes Beasley would make more sense there is going to be alot of hometown pressure to take Rose. This is sickening here the Bulls got Curry,Chandler now Beasley or Rose. How in the world are the Hawk's going to match up.This just makes it tougher to win the division heck the Hawks' can't even get to 500. I predict if Beasley does go to Chitown he''' eat Marvin or Smoove up has a rookie.

Quote:

LMAO

Hopefully the Bulls take Beasley #1

Wasn't everybody laughing at the Celtics this time last season? How did that turn out for them? There are other personnel moves that can be done for the Heat and Bulls to make them significantly better next season.

If the Bulls take Beasley they would have Thomas, Noicioni, and Ben Gorden as trade bait. If they take Rose you can add Hinrich to that list.

The Heat have Shawn Marion as trade bait.

If there GM's play it right they can parlae all their wealth into very good rosters as did the Celtics. Maybe not to that extreme but certainly better record wise next season.

Quote:

I personally think Bulls will chose Rose, the hometown player. Beasley is the best player in the draft but i just have a feeling they will draft D. Rose

I have to agree. With the character concerns, and concerns about how tall he actually is, I don't see the Bulls taking Beasley.

A PG, like Rose, who can get into the lane at will, will make Thomas and Noah much better. And the Bulls appear very high on Gooden fwiw.

I just think Rose is the best player in this draft.

Quote:

Quote:

LMAO

Wasn't everybody laughing at the Celtics this time last season? How did that turn out for them?

If they don't win 2 more series I can make a strong argument for "not well."

They traded away Al Jefferson who may be on par with Kevin Garnett if you need a Big Man next year.

They also traded away a bunch of 1st rounders for KG and the #5 pick (which was weak admittedly) in last years draft for Ray Allen.

If they don't win the title it will cripple their franchise for years.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LMAO

Wasn't everybody laughing at the Celtics this time last season? How did that turn out for them?

They traded away Al Jefferson who may be on par with Kevin Garnett if you need a Big Man next year.

They also traded away a bunch of 1st rounders for KG and the #5 pick (which was weak admittedly) in last years draft for Ray Allen.

Why are Hawks fans always so concerned about the future and not about the present. Teams don't win championship on potential and as good as Al Jefferson is he is not good enough to carry a team alone.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LMAO

At least they are going for a CHAMPIONSHIP. You play to win the game(thanks for that one Herm Edwards). If you always look forward to tommorow you will let your opportunity slip through your hands today. The Hawks CANNOT win a championship with the roster how it is presently. Trading away assets for proven talent is much better than sitting around waiting on your young talent that won't get you to the promise land anyways to develop. What is the ceiling of this present hawks team if they don't make any moves in your opinion?