6. Toronto

5. Philadelphia

4. Washington

3. Orlando

2. Detroit

1. Boston

Are you Serious?

They are all over D'Antoni's sack.

D'Antoni will fail miserably in NY if he doesn't get some defense in there at the C position. Eddy Curry and the other overpaid guy... Come on. Where they are scary is guys like QRich and DLee.

But what about Miami?

What about Charlotte?

What about NJ?

They are all over D'Antoni's sack.

D'Antoni will fail miserably in NY if he doesn't get some defense in there at the C position. Eddy Curry and the other overpaid guy... Come on. Where they are scary is guys like QRich and DLee.

But what about Miami?

What about Charlotte?

What about NJ?

Thomsen is blowing smoke on this one....NY may be the worst team in the conference.

That list is atrocious.

If anything, Miami should be much higher (get a PG and that team will be dangerous this year) and Indiana should be last in the conference.

I don't see how Milwaukee is that high--they don't have 1 remotely good defensive player

• Premium Member
I am not gonna lie--I think the Hawks are easily the 3rd or 4th best defensive team in the East right now.

Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, Atlanta

What do you all think?

I'm thinking.... Cleveland defensive?

I'm also think that Charlotte is more defensive than us. I mean Okafor, Wallace is a strong combo.

I don't see what the problem is. At the time he wrote this the Hawks had made no additions to the roster. They

lost Childress and still haven't resigned Smith.

Other teams have added draft picks, free agents or made trades.

What did you expect?

Screw S.I I remember they trashed the Hawks last year. This list is a joke.

Yeah, because we were sooo good last year, right? We won 37 games and got blown out of the gym in 4 losses to Boston. We had a horrible season, and I'm not excited for this year just because of last year. In fact, quite the opposite. We only won 37 games and that is bad by any measurement. We did not compete for one minute in Boston. We were destroyed and that shows they were just kind of sleepwalking in Atlanta. Oh, and we've still got Woody! SI sucks, but... so do the Hawks.