• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Can't Think Of Any Reasonable Snt For Smoove-can You?

Swish

At this point I can't think of any team that would give us a feasible offer for JS. I don't like Detroit's offer, and I would laugh in LA's face if they offered Odom (however if they offered Bynum I'd take that in a second-Bynum/Horf/Marv??!?!?My gosh!).

PHX isn't trading Amare. He's their lone building block. Can y'all think of anything that would be in the realm of possibility???

At this point I can't think of any team that would give us a feasible offer for JS. I don't like Detroit's offer, and I would laugh in LA's face if they offered Odom (however if they offered Bynum I'd take that in a second-Bynum/Horf/Marv??!?!?My gosh!).

PHX isn't trading Amare. He's their lone building block. Can y'all think of anything that would be in the realm of possibility???

It would have to be a young talented player on their rookie contract like a Bynum, Roy, Gay, etc. Not saying those are guys that we could/should trade for, but it would have to be a player along those lines.

We will not get equal value back in a Smith trade so my answer is no.

Like it's been said before, you just don't get fair value in a sign & trade.

The problem is that the other team knows, that you can't work out a deal with your player and that they lowball you because of that. Another thing is that you can only take on half the money of what that outgoing player makes during his first season, due to that BYC rule.

That's why most of the time a young, promising player on a rookie contract and/or picks is the best thing you could hope for in those kind of scenarios.

All things considered, the ASG and Sund better work out something with Smooth, or else we're in for yet another lottery season and might even anger JJ enough, so that he asks to be traded.

Anyone think dallas would trade dirk and devean george for smoove and marvin? I know they said they were interested in smith after the season and they want to get rid of a george. Im not sure if the contracts match up but we would be one of the better teams in the east with dirk and joe. We would be giving up a lot and maybe too much for what im offering but some combination of smith for dirk would be ideal.

PG-Bibby

SG-JJ

SF-Evans

PF-Dirk

C-Horford

What changed your mind? Would that help make up for the loss of Chill?

I like Nene but I'm not completely sold. If I remember correctly he is somewhat slow? JR, Evans, JJ now creates a logjam at SG, no?

Its intriguing, yes, but I'm still not sure.

How about we send Smoove to Denver for Nene and JR Smith. How does that sound????

I can't think of one player who has been traded AWAY to aquire a RFA who is any good. In fact Doris Diaw might be the best player traded in recent years to aquire a RFA.

In other words your trade proposal is just a tad unrealistic.

I can't think of one player who has been traded AWAY to aquire a RFA who is any good. In fact Doris Diaw might be the best player traded in recent years to aquire a RFA.

In other words your trade proposal is just a tad unrealistic.

That too.

Dang. I posted 31 times today?!?! :Hypnotized:

If we assume from Sekou's blog that Detroit is the powerhouse in the East, maybe a Billups, Prince, Amir Johnson for Smith and Bibby.

Detroit gets a future all star who fans will love in Detroit and get a big expiring contract in Bibby.

The Hawks get an upgrade at the point, gain more depth, and perhaps get a young stud in Johnson. Marvin can move to 6th man or against certain lineups the Hawks could feature Prince and Marvin at the forward positions.

Thoughts? Only reasonable SnT that I can come up with.

Mike Bibby

Josh Smith

Rasheed Wallace

Chauncey Billups

As a base, it doesnt help our future at all so i dont like it so much. but i doubt any trade we make out of this is going to help our future

It better not be Prince, I dont mind Rip, Billups and Rasheed but please not prince

Edited by Jammin29