• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can You Handle The Truth?

mattlanta

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I get this, Joe Johnson should be comfortable knowing that he will get overpaid but none of the other players should expect to get anywhere near what similar/inferior players are pulling in?

so now Joe is overpaid? wow. No Joe Johnson is example A that the ASG will pay their players well. So is speedy, and so is Bibby. The lone exception has been Chillz, and he had to go over seas to get a better offer. If I'm a player of relative intelligence I look at the situation and say "which one of these things is not like the other?" The answer is Speedy, Bibby, and Joe are and were all expected to be starters. Chillz wasn't. If I'm a starter I know I'll be taken care of. If I'm not I know if I want over market value I better wait until full free agency and get it else where.

The news out of Memphis just offers further proof that Sekou has no sources, just a keyboard.

At this point I'd rather the AJC hire Diesel instead. Neither has real sources but the latter can be entertaining. Of course some may find Sekou's irrelevant blogs about what socks he put on this morning riveting.