• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Soo Do We Give Marvin An Extension

oiatlhawksfan

With Childress gone he isn't as expendible as he use to be, and we could get him cheap now instead of overpaying for him next season

Hell yeah, after this debacle we give Marvin a extention tomm. 6yr 42 mil.

LOL @ NBAwhatever

no way in hell Marvin takes that deal

Marvin will sign for 5/55+ next year

hahaha, good one... 5/55+ is too much. He doesn't have great stats and he's a prototyical SF. He not even a #2 option yet. 5/45 would be a reach for his production.

Hell no. He hasn't done anything to warrant an extension. I would have no problem with lowballing him. Funny how some of ya'll would want to trade Smoove but are quick to want to resign that duck that can't stay on his feet or create a shot. baffling

Come on dude....drink some optimism. :beer:

When I watch Marvin I just don't see an impact type of player. Other than Bibby, I think he has the least impact of any starter in the lineup. No way is this dude worth even CLOSE to 10 million a year until he gets ALOT better.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

The Hawks won't be able to sign Marvin to an extension once the season starts. I don't know the actual deadline to get it done but i know it can't get done during the season.

I seriously doubt anything gets done. Marvin isn't nearly as important to the team as Smith so if the ASG plays hardball with him i won't have a problem with it.