• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hottest Girls On The Big Screen

DJlaysitup

Here's a topic that will separate the men from the boys (literally)...or the young men from the old men.

No nudity or semi-nudity (meaning NO showing tits) can be used. Who are the top five sexy women that you have ever seen on film. I don't mean regularly attractive like Jimmy Stewart's wife on "It's a Wonderful life"...I'm talking about the girl that said "I only wear this when I don't care who is watching"....she's my #3 by the way.

So my 5 best are:

1. Natalie Wood from "This Property is Condemned"....if you have never seen this you HAVE to...she ooozes sex.

2. Darryl Hannah from "Splash"

3. Gloria Grahame from "It's a Wonderful Life"

4. Candy Clark from "American Graffitti"

5. Tippi Hedron from "The Birds"

So this is a list that me and Graymule might be able to agree on - I'd still lke to see his top 5....what do you young fellas think? Remember...to stay within the rules it's gotta be big screen and no nipples. :nono:

Edited by DJlaysitup

Here's a topic that will separate the men from the boys (literally)...or the young men from the old men.

No nudity or semi-nudity (meaning NO showing tits) can be used. Who are the top five sexy women that you have ever seen on film. I don't mean regularly attractive like Jimmy Stewart's wife on "It's a Wonderful life"...I'm talking about the girl that said "I only wear this when I don't care who is watching"....she's my #3 by the way.

So my 5 best are:

1. Natalie Wood from "This Property is Condemned"....if you have never seen this you HAVE to...she ooozes sex.

So this is a list that me and Graymule might be able to agree on - I'd still lke to see his top 5....what do you young fellas think? Remember...to stay within the rules it's gotta be big screen and no nipples. :nono:

jackie-brown-poster-0.jpg

Geena Davis in Long Kiss Goodnight. The part where she's being tortured in the water and has only her slip. Talk about camel toe. lawd have mercy.

Also the Jamie Lee Curtis dance in True Lies is a good one.

Edited by AmishBoy

Geena Davis in Long Kiss Goodnight. The part where she's being tortured in the water and has only her slip. Talk about camel toe. lawd have mercy.

Also the Jamie Lee Curtis dance in True Lies is a good one.

Oh yeah those are definitely good ones! How about Elisha Cuthbert in the girl next door? Never gets nude but wow she is so hot!!

elisha-cuthbert-girl-next-door.jpg

So my 5 best are:

Like the 'mature' women you listed. Interesting note, I've been to the location where they shot the original Birds movie. Whoooohooooo.

Racheal Welch from 1000000 BC or whatever that was called. She would win hands down if she didnt actually have to act in the movie, lol.

I hate to say this but RW might be the one female that would have been simply too much for me. I certainly would have tried (given the opportunity) ...but she was balls out female. Rocketship on wheels.