• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where Was Marvin?

Deeman

that was he first game this year. I think he did alright. ill see where he is at after about 15 games. If he doesnt make it happen he is going to get replaced by Mo or Flip

Neither did Evans or Law.

It was Zaza, Smith, and JJ stealing the show.

Those 3 definitely won the game for us!

Don't forget that it was Bibby who kept us in the game in the first half. He was quiet in the 2nd, but he had a very solid game.

Oh and while Marvin shot awful, he did have 2 blocks tonight which is pretty impressive for him. Other than that he was pretty bad. I'm confident that it's just rust though.

• Premium Member
I forgot Marv played in the game. He didn't do jack spuat today.

i give up on marvin. He continues to play like garbage.

We'll never know, if Woodson never calls any plays for him or has player set a screen or two for him.

Marvin is a player who needs to be setup to score. I'm beginning to think he'd be better on a different team.

He had decent chances to score. He just missed them. He is basically an outlet guy and when he gets open looks he has to make them.

He took 7 shots in 19 minutes which is a decent clip. He was just off. it happens.

• Premium Member
We'll never know, if Woodson never calls any plays for him or has player set a screen or two for him.

Marvin is a player who needs to be setup to score. I'm beginning to think he'd be better on a different team.

and yes he'll never be a player that can create his own shot. Either start calling more screens for him or trade him

• Premium Member

Last year, Marvin's bad play was because of Chillz.

Before Chillz it was because of Al Harrington.

Now It's because of Woody...

Keep waiting.

• Premium Member
Last year, Marvin's bad play was because of Chillz.

Before Chillz it was because of Al Harrington.

Now It's because of Woody...

Keep waiting.

he not a good player....that it....

Marvin needs to attack the basket like Flip and Mo does..i mean he is 245...attack the basket. Thats what he needs to do.

He can't attack the basket like that, because he will loose his balance and become out of control.

When Marvin dribbles , he tries to go 100 mph.If Msrvin just slows down a little he will be alright.

He had decent chances to score. He just missed them. He is basically an outlet guy and when he gets open looks he has to make them.

He took 7 shots in 19 minutes which is a decent clip. He was just off. it happens.

Yes it does ex and I am glad you said that. One game and some people (not you) are ready to trade him or bench him. Lets not forget he averaged almost 15 and 6 in only his 2nd year. But for some people this one game (again not you ex) is more relevant than a whole season. Geniuses I tell you! Geniuses!

We won the game. Our bench contributed as well as a few of our starters. This was a solid win against a playoff caliber team....

I think I will turn off my pc and watch some football. Beats the hell out reading any negative posts on such a great night of sports....My Hawks won and Texas Tech is getting it done so far!