• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nique has got to stop saying

capstone21

lol, I think that's going to be his new catch phrase...or at least that's what he's trying his hardest to make it.

Eh, once he gets used to actually doing the game instead of just doing the pre, halftime, and postgame shows, he'll be ok.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

• Premium Member

he got a little hater in him too. Notice what he said after the killer dunk by smoove.

"Brings back memories"

you had your time to shine. Please stop reminding us of how good you were

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Nique as a player = God.

Nique as an analyst = Dear God.

The worst tonight was when Bob was telling him that the Raptors only had 5 fouls in the first three quarters and Nique said, "That's really good for the Hawks." I agree with the above post, if we keep winning I don't really care, but if we go on a losing streak...

I know that, in another life, he was a great player and is in the HOF.

But, come on guys. Right now, doing what he's doing, he's a raw rookie! Give the

guy time to grow up.

Take it from the Hawksquawk's old man, those things that "brings back memories" are

sweet moments for us. Don't knock it. If you live long enough, you will understand what

it means. Young people make memories to enjoy later. Make sure you make some good

ones while you can.

End of today's sermon.

:angel19:

Nique as a player = God.

Nique as an analyst = Dear God.

The worst tonight was when Bob was telling him that the Raptors only had 5 fouls in the first three quarters and Nique said, "That's really good for the Hawks." I agree with the above post, if we keep winning I don't really care, but if we go on a losing streak...

I think it is good for the Hawks in a way, it means the Raptors weren't giving any effort on defense, and they weren't even close to our players half the night when we were shooting jumpers, so it was good for the Hawks. You can't pick up fouls without at least TRYING to play defense.

If Nique had explained it, it might have made more sense.

I don't mind him saying "heat check" because our guys have been on fire.

I think it is good for the Hawks in a way, it means the Raptors weren't giving any effort on defense, and they weren't even close to our players half the night when we were shooting jumpers, so it was good for the Hawks. You can't pick up fouls without at least TRYING to play defense.

If Nique had explained it, it might have made more sense.

I don't mind him saying "heat check" because our guys have been on fire.

No, he thought Bob was saying they had 5 fouls in the quarter, which they obviously didn't.

haha...i knew what u were goin 2 say before i clicked on it....

Me too. Heat check was what Smitty used to say. Nique needs some new phrases. He says a lot of the same things over and over. I think everytime Kapona scored he'd say "you know, he's really a great shooter".

Edited by prolikewhoa