I wonder if the experts want a do over with their talk of our bench

capstone21

• Admin

Man we are deep and at every position. They kept saying we had no bench once we lost Childress.

Zaza at center has his confidence and passion back

Evans has a nice 3 point shot and excellent perimeter defense

Murray is a microwave scoring machine

Jones has shown he can play, defend, rebound

Law still needs to get going but you can see that it is there.

Man we are deep and at every position. They kept saying we had no bench once we lost Childress.

Zaza at center has his confidence and passion back

Evans has a nice 3 point shot and excellent perimeter defense

Murray is a microwave scoring machine

Jones has shown he can play, defend, rebound

Law still needs to get going but you can see that it is there.

Losing Smoove will prove what our bench is about one way or the other. If we play .500 ball w/o Smoove, all those guys that predicted doom and gloom for us over the loss of Chilz, should apologize publicly for being so damn wrong....

Losing Smoove will prove what our bench is about one way or the other. If we play .500 ball w/o Smoove, all those guys that predicted doom and gloom for us over the loss of Chilz, should apologize publicly for being so damn wrong....

It will never happen, but I would have thought from watching the preseason games that they could tell we had a good bench.

• Premium Member
Law is the missing link. He has got to get his offensive game back. He was just too good of a scorer and floor leader in college to shoot so poorly now.

In what has been an absolute dream start to the season, the only real disappointment has been the play of Acie... Hopefully the kid can pick it.

I was thinking the same thing. Now our bench is REALLY going to be tested. I hope guys like Solo, Zaza, and Morris step it up.

Also someone in the starting lineup like Marvin Williams really may have to assert himself more. He showed signs of doing this last game by driving to the basket with this new found sweeping hook.

We may need more of that.

We have to keep in mind that mo evans is a career 37% 3-point shooter (think Al Harrington) and flip murray is a career 28% (just bad). Their ridiculous hot starts probably won't hold up over the entire season, but they are still good, active players who can have a valuable role.