• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NETS@ HAWKS. WE ARE OFF THE ROAD, YAY!

tonegully

I wish we ha a day inbetween these games since we are comming fresh off the road. Didnt do to bad 2-2 on the road without Smoove. Thats what some of yall said would be an awsome trip. I guess we all got greedy..lol.

We looked very bad last night on defense and got exposed with our small front.

Oh well ill take that loss and blame it on being tired and on the road.

We are at home and i hope Phillips will be rockin and Smoove is there for support..LETs go Hawks and beat these NETS.

discuss.

We can't lose sight of the fact that we did really well on our road trip given how we played last year. I think everyone knew in the back of our heads that a let down was coming. The point is how we rebound from that tonight.

Exactly what i was thinking. I think the road trip was a success without having Smoove and playing so many games in a short span of time. I dont consider this a letdown. Its Reality(no pun.lol.)

We knew we were not going to win 82 games and we are looking to improve to over a .500 team.

I just hope we rebound tonight.

On the bright side..JJ started heating back up, so thats a plus

Going .500 on a road trip last year would've been an AMAZING road trip, especially considering the circumstances one of the L's came in. So I guess I'm not too mad about the 2 straight losses. Nothing is better than coming back home after a road trip, and the Hawks have been especially good at home in recent times.

It should be another close game (if everything's the same and Lopez has another breakout game. lol.) but I see it going in our favor. I just can't see us losing at home.