• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Hawks Fan Blog

zuck617

Wow. This is approaching Hall of Fame thread status. I feel like we need a forum where we move the best threads ever. Inaugural thread, anyone?

I mean, Smokey? Really? I mean, he's important, but ROFLOL. :lol6:

Swish, That is a nice idea. A Hall of Fame for threads. But this is just daily fluff, imo.

Swish, That is a nice idea. A Hall of Fame for threads. But this is just daily fluff, imo.

Even daily fluff can be funny!

Yeah, just a place to go back and re-read classic moments whether awesome flame wars or LMAO posts...just whatever.

I mean, we've gone from Dolfan banning someone, to Marshal Dillon, to Smokey Bear, to Jack the Ripper, to Kermit........

Even daily fluff can be funny!

Yeah, just a place to go back and re-read classic moments whether awesome flame wars or LMAO posts...just whatever.

I mean, we've gone from Dolfan banning someone, to Marshal Dillon, to Smokey Bear, to Jack the Ripper, to Kermit........

This thread isn't close to classic status.

teke i can't view a lot of pictures at work.

What's the problem?

Smoky Bear has a middle name. Maybe some of you didn't know that.

So, his middle name is The!

Seriously, I work in the NC Motor Vehicles department where we issue license plates

and do title work. I have done title work for a customer who has a middle name,

same as Smoky. His middle name is "The" and how did he get this for a middle

name, you ask? Because that is his Father's middle name.

I did do a double take when I saw their driver's license. But, it's there, spelling

and everything correct.

So you see, it is a proper name, and perfectly legal.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

unfortunately (because I was involved in some of them) this site has seen some doozies

Yeah this one doesn't approach legendary but I do agre with the premise

My favorites were TheArtist chronicles and the Diesel Math thread where Lascar was trying to explain the lottery. High comedy.

I haven't been here long enough to know, I guess....would Diesel's toilet paper rant be classic? (see Trace's signature) or:

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....st&p=340152

Now thats good stuff!

That was funny but it was just that one post. i guess it would qualify as a classic post.

I haven't seen Diesel go off like that before and i have busted his chops a lot.

Happen to know where those are? Must be before my time.

TheArtist appeared out of nowhere, damning everything related to the Hawks and heaping verbal abuse on anyone who was stupid enough to be a fan of the team. The stream of vitrol was unlike anything i have seen on here.

Then......

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....mp;hl=TheArtist

Yeah the Dieselmath one was funny, yet frustrating all at the same time

Any thread where Diesel is proven wrong and he just ignores that post like it never existed like the 800 lb gorilla in the corner is funny.

People don't realize it but this board is FAR less contentious than it was 2 years ago

TheArtist appeared out of nowhere, damning everything related to the Hawks and heaping verbal abuse on anyone who was stupid enough to be a fan of the team. The stream of vitrol was unlike anything i have seen on here.

Then......

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....mp;hl=TheArtist

Good stuff.

I found this and greatly enjoyed it:

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....howtopic=124498

Yeah the Dieselmath one was funny, yet frustrating all at the same time

Any thread where Diesel is proven wrong and he just ignores that post like it never existed like the 800 lb gorilla in the corner is funny.

People don't realize it but this board is FAR less contentious than it was 2 years ago

Its beyond funny. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

Bump for this blog. It is actually really funny. I guess whoever this guy is that was banned was being very annoying in chats or something (and so I am not advocating for a non-ban) but this blog is hilarious.