• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Buncha crybabies running around here

Admin

If it really upsets you that damn much that the Hawks didnt make a trade then maybe you should go be a fan of another team. For all of you whining that we didnt get any value for Al, last I checked Al was/is still on the Hawks and still holds plenty of value. So unless he has a career ending injury or he decides to play for less money and years than he is worth there is no way in hell we are not going to get any value for him. So the bottom line is that until Al leaves us and we get nothing in return for him, ALL of your little rants about how stupid BK is are just plain worthless and will do nothing more than clutter the board up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the f*ck are you to tell a fan that they can't complain about the state of the franchise? Just because your fantasy team is still intact doesn't mean that fans can't voice their disapproval. If we think that Billy Knight is a piece of sh*t then this is the forum to voice that opinion. Who else is going to criticize? The AJC? Do they even know that the Hawks are in town? Sekou Smith is the worst beat writer in the history of sports. He might as well be on the Hawks PR staff. Hell we don't even get a mention by TNT and we are in the same building!And all of these Billy Knight apologists can kiss my azz. He is a bum, a joke of a GM, and azzhole as a person and should be put on the first Greyhound out of town..he doesn't even deserve a plane ticket!

That is because I have brought more passion in my four posts than you have in all 1300 of your posts punk. You apathetic azz can't remember what winning basketball feels like so your brain in numb to the madness that is Billy Knight.I heard that the owners read this site on occasion, so maybe if they came here and felt the foot of Hawks fans in their azz they may do something...like tell BK to hit the road.

I have been reading Hawks board for years amd like Braves fans I am tired of the apathy and apologism..I am going to start a revolution to change the attitude of Atlanta sportsfans. I am going to run you apathetic fans off of the internet. I am going to run apathetic fans out of the stadium. Whenever I see a cat from Alpharetta cheering for the Pistons I am going to run his azz out of the stadium too. I am going to turn Atlanta into Philly south if it kills me.

well hey if you're going to be a crybaby, I suppose you might as well be a loud one. When you get tired of the ridicule you can always create a new username. I notice that you "forgot" to tell me what deal BK was offered that he should have taken. But then again I suppose that ranting and raving without having to discuss reality is much easier

Quote:

I have been reading Hawks board for years amd like Braves fans I am tired of the apathy and apologism..I am going to start a revolution to change the attitude of Atlanta sportsfans. I am going to run you apathetic fans off of the internet. I am going to run apathetic fans out of the stadium. Whenever I see a cat from Alpharetta cheering for the Pistons I am going to run his azz out of the stadium too. I am going to turn Atlanta into Philly south if it kills me.
Best of luck. The sad truth of it all is that you're doing absolutely nothing to improve the way you are perceived by cussing while you rant about the sad state of the Hawks.I'd like to think of myself as a devoted Hawks fan and like most of the members here, they talk bad about topics/people but I've come to realize that most of them are devoted as well. You can see that because they talk good about topics/people when it is fitting. You, on the other hand, don't seem to fit that category. If you want to troll the forums and rant about seeing the glass being half empty, feel free. But I find it laughable that you could even be serious enough to type that you're going to start a revolution of any kind.

I guess you know because you got "inside" information from the Super secret Hawks club meeting...shut the F*ck up you effin fraud.You are Sekou aren't you? Or some marketing intern at Atlanta Spirit sent to gauge the attitude of Hawks fans. Well tell your bosses this....they suck Billy Knight sucks. Tell those folks at Centennial Tower to get a gotdamn clue or sell the team to Arthur Blank and let's win!

Quote:

i love that word you just made up: apoloGISM.

Quote:

I guess you know because you got "inside" information from the Super secret Hawks club meeting...shut the F*ck up you effin fraud.You are Sekou aren't you? Or some marketing intern at Atlanta Spirit sent to gauge the attitude of Hawks fans. Well tell your bosses this....they suck Billy Knight sucks. Tell those folks at Centennial Tower to get a gotdamn clue or sell the team to Arthur Blank and let's win!
Sell the team to Arthur Blank.Especially when he just declined to purchase the Braves for 400 mil.