• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Randolph Morris

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

We need a big like nobody's business. We got a 6-11, 290 guy sitting on the bench and not playing. He must be lazy and/or a bad player. I remember in the offseason when he signed with the Hawks folks were saying how he would develop with us and become a decent player.........what happened.

Can he be worse than ZaZa? ZaZa is worse than Jon Koncak ever was. At least Koncak played position defense and blocked a few shots.

What gives???????

You guys are so cynical you're illogical.

Morris won't play much at all this season. He'll be asked to play more next year. He's a project big, with the key word being "project."

Project players usually end up playing at some point.

Paul Millsap was a project player coming coming out LA Tech a few years ago.

You guys are so cynical you're illogical.

Morris won't play much at all this season. He'll be asked to play more next year. He's a project big, with the key word being "project."

yeah, but we need a BIG NOW. Not next year

Can he be worse than ZaZa? ZaZa is worse than Jon Koncak ever was. At least Koncak played position defense and blocked a few shots.

Please tell me, what other BACK-UP center in this league would you rather have than Zaza? I can think of Przybilla and that is it. Who in this league is decidedly better than Z? Everyone rags on him, but as a back-up center in this league he is one of the best. And Z has been a good defender this year, when he plays we give up almost 9 points less. You can attack his offensive choices, which are suspect, but his defense and rebounding have been great for a back-up center so far this season.

http://www.82games.com/0809/08ATL14.HTM#onoff

Then you waive Gardner and sign a big.

Morris would be a negative on the court right now, just like Solomon was up until about the mid-point of last year.

I really hate getting rid of people without giving them a chance and seeing what they can do.

Hawks never seem to have any "blowout" games. When have we saw any lead

of 20 points or more in the middle of the 4th quarter, either by us or by our opponent?

Hawks seem to play up or down to our opponent and keep the score very close.

That may be one reason we never / hardly ever see some players. Still, it seems

a shame that they never get a minute or two here and there.

Hawks list no players in their Development League. If they don't use it, then it's

absolutely worthless to them, which is a shame. Gardner should be down there,

starting every game. You can call him up from there any time the need arises.

:sad: