• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I remember not to long ago that we use to be a good ft shooting team

capstone21

This is honestly another game in which if they made the free throws, the game would've been different.

Oh well. Hopefully we don't pull a NJ and lose another home-and-home.

Also, when have we been a good ft shooting team? This has been a bit of a problem all season, IIRC.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

• Admin
This is honestly another game in which if they made the free throws, the game would've been different.

Also, when have we been a good ft shooting team? This has been a bit of a problem all season, IIRC.

I am not talking about this season...a couple/few seasons ago we were one of the top ft shooting teams in the nba

He was talking about last season (or 2 seasons ago?). I don't know the stats, but I think we were one of the better FT shooting teams in the league. This year I expect them to miss everytime. We can't even hit technicals. Mark Price fixed our 3pt shooting but maybe he should focus more of the FTs. Magic made some crazy shots and hit more FTs. That was the difference.

Edited by High5

GRAY MULE SOUNDS LIKE A BROKEN RECORD!!

Hit those free throws. They count, too!

Hawks left 11 points @ the foul line - - - 25/14 - - - Lost by 4 points.

I keep saying, over and over, you just gotta hit those free throws.

Tonight, that cost the Hawks the game. No question.

Dang! Dang! Dang!

:angry:

GRAY MULE SOUNDS LIKE A BROKEN RECORD!!

Hit those free throws. They count, too!

Hawks left 11 points @ the foul line - - - 25/14 - - - Lost by 4 points.

I keep saying, over and over, you just gotta hit those free throws.

Tonight, that cost the Hawks the game. No question.

Dang! Dang! Dang!

:angry:

we are to busy shooting dam 3s instead of practicing free throws

Yes, .449/.363/.826 is an embarrassment to the NBA.

He's shot below 40% in half the games this season. Which speaks louder than overall FG%. Where was mr. 4th period tonight? Dude had three off nights and he comes out and gives this type of performance in such a big game. 5-16 against NJ.... 7-16 against Houston... How many mediocre shooting performances does he have to put up for people to wake up?

I said I wouldn't anymore, but responding to dumb posts is almost a reflex for me.

I exposed your response by going deeper. The dude shoots poorly more often than not. Tonight was a big game. He had THREE nights off and came out and did very little tonight. His play this year has been VERY Antonie Walker like. It's a real mystery why you guys defend him. He doesn't deserve it.

It's amazing how he is always excused of any wrong doing around here.

Edited by Hotlanta1981