• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Funniest Thing I have Ever Read (May Cause Painful Mental Images)

thefloydian

Damn??

He should be thrown in jail if it's true.

That is a bunch of BS from a guy who is trying to extort some money from Big Eddy. I'm sure there is a VERY small amount of truth mixed in with a whole lot of lies. Eddy should counter sue his *ss for defamation of character.

• Moderators
That is a bunch of BS from a guy who is trying to extort some money from Big Eddy. I'm sure there is a VERY small amount of truth mixed in with a whole lot of lies. Eddy should counter sue his *ss for defamation of character.

Truth would be the only defense to that kind of a counterclaim so if there aren't embarassing details Eddy is trying to hide, he should definitely do that.

Truth would be the only defense to that kind of a counterclaim so if there aren't embarassing details Eddy is trying to hide, he should definitely do that.

I agree. That said, there are bound to be some embarassing things that Eddy wouldn't want made public that his driver was bound to have seen over a 3 year period. The dude is a married NBA player who just turned 26 last month. He MAY be the type of guy who could get married at a young age and ignore all those beautiful women throwing themselves at him but I don't know. I'm sure he doesn't want his wife to hear a lot of the things that would likely get alleged if he does counter sue. Still, I might have to do it and let the chips fall where they may.

• Moderators
I agree. That said, there are bound to be some embarassing things that Eddy wouldn't want made public that his driver was bound to have seen over a 3 year period. The dude is a married NBA player who just turned 26 last month. He MAY be the type of guy who could get married at a young age and ignore all those beautiful women throwing themselves at him but I don't know. I'm sure he doesn't want his wife to hear a lot of the things that would likely get alleged if he does counter sue. Still, I might have to do it and let the chips fall where they may.

If I were Curry, I would seek a protective order from the judge about any critically embarassing details and would proceed with the suit if there was nothing true to the gay come on allegations. Given the lurid details, I think a judge would be willing to say that a heterosexual affair is irrelevant to what has been alleged.

Where those types of allegations might come in, however, are to damages. If Curry is claiming he is a salt of the earth guy and therefore these allegations are extremely harmful, suddenly it would be relevant if he is in fact scum of the earth and cheating on his wife, etc.

If I were Curry, I would seek a protective order from the judge about any critically embarassing details and would proceed with the suit if there was nothing true to the gay come on allegations. Given the lurid details, I think a judge would be willing to say that a heterosexual affair is irrelevant to what has been alleged.

Where those types of allegations might come in, however, are to damages. If Curry is claiming he is a salt of the earth guy and therefore these allegations are extremely harmful, suddenly it would be relevant if he is in fact scum of the earth and cheating on his wife, etc.

I see what you are saying. Nice having an attorney on the board!