Was I the only one

HawkItus

hoping just a little that we got beat by 40 points so that something would have been done. I think coming off the past 3 losses if we had of been blown out last night Sund would have made some sort of move. Something shake this up. Even though we came back this was another game of us getting down big early. We can't keep starting off like this. We need another play maker. If that means losing Josh or Marvin I'm completely okay with that.

• Premium Member
hoping just a little that we got beat by 40 points so that something would have been done. I think coming off the past 3 losses if we had of been blown out last night Sund would have made some sort of move. Something shake this up. Even though we came back this was another game of us getting down big early. We can't keep starting off like this. We need another play maker. If that means losing Josh or Marvin I'm completely okay with that.

Losing by 40 would have done nothing because Horf was not playing. I think you have to have our players... all healthy, playing a team that's not better than us and then us getting blown out twice before there's a call to arms...

Look back at Orlando... They are playing like the best team in the NBA. That gives a good excuse. Plus Horf was out. We have too many excuses.

• Moderators

No. I think this was better. It showed that we can compete but we just don't have as many nba players as they do. I mean they are starting Amare and Shaq against Smoove and Zaza. Its a little embarrasing for them that they couldn't put us away on a night that JJ barely hit anything.

I'm hoping Sund looks at it and is figuring a way to bring in an impact big. Not easy to find I know but if you're willing to take on a bad contract (quit laughing) you can get something.

Losing by 40 would have done nothing because Horf was not playing. I think you have to have our players... all healthy, playing a team that's not better than us and then us getting blown out twice before there's a call to arms...

Look back at Orlando... They are playing like the best team in the NBA. That gives a good excuse. Plus Horf was out. We have too many excuses.

You're right. Losing by 40 would have done nothing. I thought we played hard last night, we just didn't play very smart at times (only 10 assists all night). JJ and Bibby need to understand that we were successful early in the season by getting the young guys going early and then letting them take over down the stretch. We need to get back to that while getting back to play good D.

I don't think there is much to do at this point. The team still has a better record on the season then almost anyone could have expected so no need for knee-jerk reactions.

The Hawks need to play/coach themselves out of the funk if they want to be a competitive team. If they can,t do that, then I would be first in line requesting changes in the off-season.

I don't think there is much to do at this point. The team still has a better record on the season then almost anyone could have expected so no need for knee-jerk reactions.

The Hawks need to play/coach themselves out of the funk if they want to be a competitive team. If they can,t do that, then I would be first in line requesting changes in the off-season.

But, I think something can be done. Players are out there. We just have to take a chance.