• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Melo got suspended so should Smoove

HawkItus

Smith took his sweet time getting to the bench when he got pulled. It was an obvious 'tude move.

As far as I am concerned getting only 2 rebounds against the Knicks should be worth a suspension.

read the other posts. Smith played through the flu last night and had to receive medical attention after the game. your anti Josh Smith posts are really starting to get old.

read the other posts. Smith played through the flu last night and had to receive medical attention after the game. your anti Josh Smith posts are really starting to get old.

Yeah I saw that on Sekou's blog. Maybe he was a little loopy from dehydration. Regardless he be on double super secret probation if I was in charge.

• Premium Member
Yeah I saw that on Sekou's blog. Maybe he was a little loopy from dehydration. Regardless he be on double super secret probation if I was in charge.

Can a brother get a pass for trying to play through the flu? Dang! You guys are merciless!

I was wondering why he was not sitting on the bench in the 4th quarter. I was thinking to my self 'all man Josh must have cussed Woody out'. Then later on he was sitting on the bench with a towel over his face.

You haven't been posting long enough for anything to get old. You also have no clue about my posting history regarding Smith.

Having the flu certainly excuses last night his rebounding/turnover/3 pt jacking problems have been going on a long time.

Up your nose with a rubber hose Batman.

the hampster has 266 posts but he wants to be the board police.

:slap1:

I've been on the board since 2002 and read much more than I post. 3 years longer than you have. I typically come to get other people's opinions and insight. Not to hear myself talk like some people. Check the personal info.

You know the old saying goes it's better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You should take that advice.

More importantly, although I did reply off your post, my statement was intended for the thread creator.

Edited by thecampster

I've been on the board since 2002 and read much more than I post. 3 years longer than you have. I typically come to get other people's opinions and insight. Not to hear myself talk like some people. Check the personal info.

You know the old saying goes it's better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You should take that advice.

More importantly, although I did reply off your post, my statement was intended for the thread creator.

The problem is that neither i nor sultan are big Smith critics. In fact i can hardly remember him directing much if any criticism at Smith at all until now so i don't see how his criticism of Smith can be tiresome.

Just because you joined years ago doesn't mean you have been following the board all that time. Directing your post to me made me think you believed i was anti-Smith which is far from the truth.

The problem is that neither i nor sultan are big Smith critics. In fact i can hardly remember him directing much if any criticism at Smith at all until now so i don't see how his criticism of Smith can be tiresome.

Just because you joined years ago doesn't mean you have been following the board all that time. Directing your post to me made me think you believed i was anti-Smith which is far from the truth.

I can definitely say Ex hasn't been critical of Josh very often.

If by critical he means that I consider Smith the least valuable of our starters he's right. But, I don't just bash him mercilessly. For the record when Smoove is who he should and can be as a player, he is great. When we get the pouting want to be Kobe Josh, then its a no go. I type what I feel Campster. If you don't like it put me on the ignore list.

Edited by sultanofatl

Smith took his sweet time getting to the bench when he got pulled. It was an obvious 'tude move.

As far as I am concerned getting only 2 rebounds against the Knicks should be worth a suspension.

I can give him a pass if he was sick, but that stroll to the bench was so bad, even the NYK guys on MSG were pointing it out. It was his one play that got a replay.

But, as Ex said, it has been ongoing.

I have been very disappointed with what i have seen from Smith since the break. I really thought he would come out strong and it hasn't happened.

He came back too soon from his injury and you could tell he was a bit gunshy about high flying when he came back. then he had maybe he best month ever offensively in january. He cut way down on his 3s and his rebounding picked up right before the break. I thought after the break his ankle would be 100% and that he would be rested and ready to get after it.

Instead it looks like he has been going through the motions which i have rarely seen from him. I am used to him making bone headed plays but i am not used to the lack of effort i have seen since the break.

He has been in the league too long to be making the same dumb mistakes over and over and over. He shouldn't be shooting 3s, trying to lead the break and GD for once BOX OUT!

Eaaasy Trigger

• Premium Member
Up your nose with a rubber hose Batman.

the hampster has 266 posts but he wants to be the board police.

:slap1:

So only people with astronomical post counts matter? I would rather put more credence in the contents of the words people type with their keyboards.