• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Howard out of next game. (Thursday)

jerrywest

Familiar scenario. Looks like the stars are aligning correctly for the Hawks this year.

I remember a couple seasons ago the Hawks started the year with so many bad calls late in games it was an absolute disgrace. I had never seen so much bad luck in such a short time frame.

Luck tends to even out over time though.

Yeah, both teams without their starting SF. Can we keep Terry and Dirk in check? Those are the big two question marks.

Yeah I think we can, Jet gets locked down by bigger SG's. So JJ should be able to lock him down, and Dirk gets shut down by Athletic players , So Smoove should be able to lock him down. If we shut those two down I don't think there's anyway they can beat us.

Familiar scenario. Looks like the stars are aligning correctly for the Hawks this year.

I remember a couple seasons ago the Hawks started the year with so many bad calls late in games it was an absolute disgrace. I had never seen so much bad luck in such a short time frame.

I'll never forget that, BOTH games against the Blazers were robbed from us. They called Smith for a goaltending at the end of the game and Smith never even jumped up, I think it was a Portland player that grabbed the net and they called it on Smith giving them the game winner. I forget what happened on the other one against Portland.

Then the Vince Carter one, Smith blocks the ball into the backboard and they called Smith for goaltending on that one. It was one of the cleanest blocks I've ever seen, but they gave the basket to Vince which proved to be the game winner.

I was livid, but at least we knew we were a sorry team so it didn't really have playoff implications.

Yeah I think we can, Jet gets locked down by bigger SG's. So JJ should be able to lock him down, and Dirk gets shut down by Athletic players , So Smoove should be able to lock him down. If we shut those two down I don't think there's anyway they can beat us.

Flip will draw minutes vurses JT

As if we haven't had to play without starters this year.

We have had only 3 games all season where we were missing two starters. We have played 3 games against teams that were missing 3 starters. We have generally only had one starter out at a time while many other teams have had it much worse.

Redd and Bogut have missed 71 games between them. Both are out for the season yet the Bucks are still in contention for the 8th spot. Indy's top 3 players have missed 74 games. Arenas and Haywood haven't played all season. Deron and Boozer have missed 59 games between them. the Warriors and Clippers have been crushed with injuries.

I'll never forget that, BOTH games against the Blazers were robbed from us. They called Smith for a goaltending at the end of the game and Smith never even jumped up, I think it was a Portland player that grabbed the net and they called it on Smith giving them the game winner. I forget what happened on the other one against Portland.

Then the Vince Carter one, Smith blocks the ball into the backboard and they called Smith for goaltending on that one. It was one of the cleanest blocks I've ever seen, but they gave the basket to Vince which proved to be the game winner.

I was livid, but at least we knew we were a sorry team so it didn't really have playoff implications.

Dont forget the philly game. Korver pushes Smith in the back keeping him from getting the putback then he also fouls Childress' a second later on a dunk attempt. Neither was called. I couldn't believe it.

Dallas was determined to keep jacking 3s even though they were off.

The Hawks offense was absolutely horrible in the 2nd half but they escaped. I get so sick of watching Smith trying to lead the break. The JJ isos are tiresome too. Dallas was doubling JJ quickly which threw them off.

The Hawks rebounding sucked too but a W is a W.

Dont forget the philly game. Korver pushes Smith in the back keeping him from getting the putback then he also fouls Childress' a second later on a dunk attempt. Neither was called. I couldn't believe it.

Those were not bad lucks. Those were blessings in disguise. Those loses gave us pick 3 and 11.