• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's Official Eminem Sucks Now

Deeman

He's rich, famous, millions of fans, and all the women back stage he could ever handle. The point is, he isn't angry anymore so he's not the same guy. Same path Snoop went down when he finally got his. Reality TV???? Come on Snoop. . .

It's just NOW official? Eminem has sucked since 2003. And, this video will get him a ton of laughs so that he goes platinum, he always makes his first single a comedy routine for record sells.

That said I still don't expect the album to be much better, but I wouldn't judge the entire album off this single since this is what he always does.

After listening again, the rhyme style and lyrics really aren't that bad. It's the stupid indian accent that he's rapping with, it sounds unnatural and just ruins the song.

Hopefully he doesn't rap with the accent on the album, but I still expect it to be garbage until proven otherwise.

After listening again, the rhyme style and lyrics really aren't that bad. It's the stupid indian accent that he's rapping with, it sounds unnatural and just ruins the song.

Hopefully he doesn't rap with the accent on the album, but I still expect it to be garbage until proven otherwise.

i liked some of his OLD stuff on Rawkus records, before dre picked him up, but i've never been a fan of his big albums. back before his was known, he had some great lines, said some crazy sh!t but that is sounded like that was just who he was. later he said some crazy things in his songs, but they it just seemed more gimmicky or really going for the mass market shock value thing.

Edited by bird_dirt

i liked some of his OLD stuff on Rawkus records, before dre picked him up, but i've never been a fan of his big albums. back before his was known, he had some great lines, said some crazy sh!t but that is sounded like that was just who he was. later he said some crazy things in his songs, but they it just seemed more gimmicky or really going for the mass market shock value thing.

Yeah, Infinite was a nice album, and he had tons of unreleased or mixtaped underground songs. Definitely liked that style. But I was also a fan of his first 3 (official) albums, but after 8 mile he just fell off the map.