• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Speedy may be unleashed on Tuesday!

mrhonline

When are going to need Speedy if Law is hurt. We need a back up ball handler period. Bibby cant play the whole game and Flip is not a ball handler. So i wouldnt mind seeing Speedy. We are paying him anyways. Put Gardner and Morris in.

I will say this, it took me seeing him on the bench a few weeks ago to remember "Holy crap, he's still on the team." and seeing him on twitter a few days ago to once again remember "Holy crap, he's still on the team."

I say, why not have him play? We have two meaningless games left in the season, what's the worst that could happen?

I will say this, it took me seeing him on the bench a few weeks ago to remember "Holy crap, he's still on the team." and seeing him on twitter a few days ago to once again remember "Holy crap, he's still on the team."

I say, why not have him play? We have two meaningless games left in the season, what's the worst that could happen?

I think his insurance pays for most of his contract, we save a lot of money by not playing him opposed to playing him and having to pay most of it. I may be wrong though.

I think his insurance pays for most of his contract, we save a lot of money by not playing him opposed to playing him and having to pay most of it. I may be wrong though.

The questions are, can we play him in the playoffs if he doesn't play in the regular season and what is the insurance implications of that?

Seeing him on the bench and twitter made me realize that Speed was still alive and out of his medical coma from his injuries...

My question is this. Will he qualify for the Playoffs or Offs as he puts it on tweeter. And will his salary only matter for the two games + the Offs. If so I think we can afford his salary for 15 games. Yes I know wishful thinking on the 15 games but hey we can all wish.

My question is this. Will he qualify for the Playoffs or Offs as he puts it on tweeter. And will his salary only matter for the two games + the Offs. If so I think we can afford his salary for 15 games. Yes I know wishful thinking on the 15 games but hey we can all wish.

Speedy WILL NOT be on the playoff roster. I repeat...Speedy WILL NOT be on the playoff roster. You guys crack me up sometimes. A guy that's been injured for over 2 years now is going to magically appear on Woody's playoff roster after missing the entire season? Good one.

Speedy WILL NOT be on the playoff roster. I repeat...Speedy WILL NOT be on the playoff roster. You guys crack me up sometimes. A guy that's been injured for over 2 years now is going to magically appear on Woody's playoff roster after missing the entire season? Good one.

He wasn't injured all year. We just choose not to play him and list him as "injured" all the time.