• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged x 2: Game Over

HalfHawk

I agree. Game Over.

No way we can come back on the road after being down 20 at the half.

Now its about pride and not getting embarrassed on a national stage.

I guarantee Woody will not have an answer during halftime.

No adjustments will be made.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck and Kenny are almost on the floor laughing at the Hawks offensive scheme. They call it "Dribble, dribble, dribble.......MISS"

Good, I'm glad its getting some press. We've all known how much a joke our half-court offense is.

But yeah...this game is over. Its almost like of our weaknesses are being completely exposed.

1. Bibby is very one-dimensional

2. Iso-Joe doesnt work against good teams. Its predictable and Joe Johnson just isnt good enough to make plays regardless of the defense on him.

3. Josh Smith is our X-factor. When he is Bad Josh, we will always struggle to beat good teams

4. I thought Mo Evans was supposed to be good at defense.

5. Flip Murray is losing a lot of money in the playoffs. He looks more one-dimensional than Bibby right now, total contrast to his play all season.

6. With Marvin sidelined yet again (way to suck it up) and Bad Josh in the building, we lose a lot of our athleticism, talent, defense.

7. Our lack of depth is being exposed with painful consequences. This is where we could have used some burn from Solo or Morris if we could have developed them at all.

Our offense looks pretty bad but I'm a lot more concerned with the lack of effort throughout so much of this game, especially from Josh Smith. He is the only player capable of dominating the game even when he's not scoring and yet all he is concerned with doing is complaining about no calls and taking jumpers and letting the Heat own the paint.

I really don't expect us to come back in this game now after getting our butts handed to us in the 2nd quarter again but we'll see.

What do you mean, might? Bumpy, I've said since he was hired that if the team ever got to the playoffs, he would kill our chances. That's why the improvement in wins did not impress me. Really, it's amazing that they've gotten this far playing streetball on offense and switch everything defense.

His absolute stupidity in not wanting to double around the 3 pt line is bad even for him, though. He doesn't want to leave us vulnerable down low, he says. What? We've got Zaza, Horford and Smith. I think they can handle Miami's frontline. He's just an idiot and he's playing right into Miami's hands.

This is the brand of coaching I've been talking about for years. When are the rest of you going to wake up? He's not terrible, he's far beyond it. Sorry, I'm not Nostradamus, but I called this years ago.

The number of picks set per offensive possession is directly proportional to wins. We just don't set enough picks to get people open. It's that simple.

Here is why this terrible performance should be put on Woodson. You are D'ing up Dwayne Wade( the leading scorer in the NBA) with Mo Evans??? Evans gives you NOTHING on offense and he gives you nothing on defense. Wouldn't it have made more sense to bring your supposed BEST defensive player Mario West in to guard Wayne?? At least if you are not going to double him and get the ball out of his hands, you should put a guy on him that can actually play a little D. Oh well..to late now. Down 21 at the half and getting embarrassed we may lose this game by 40 and score less points than the Heat did in Game 1. What a turnaround in this series! This could only happen in Atlanta. This town and this franchise is cursed.

Yeah the only positive is that our offense is getting totally clowned on national TV as it deserves to be. This is year 5. Iso, iso, iso, iso.

One can only hope that the head clown in charge will be gone this offseason, but I'm not holding my breath. I would literally rather miss the playoffs and have a real offense in place, and I never thought I'd say that.

Kenny Smith exposing our offense to the national media. I'm glad this is happening since we've been bitching about it all season. ISO basketball, the classic, beautiful Mike Woodson offense.

I really don't see the problem with Smith taking jumpers at this point since nobody else can do anything right and we can't get a good shot anyway.

There is nothing to expose. Only someone completely ignorant of the dynamics of basketball could not see it.

The funny thing was when Chuck was dissing the whole era. Notice he did it when Webber wasn't there. Webber was part of the crappy era and responsible, in part, for today's type of player. Chuck actually seemed upset that he had to play against great players and teams in the playoffs, instead of the likes of the Hawks and Heat. That's what needs to be exposed. The fact that basketball sucks really hard compared to just 10 years ago.

This team is an embarrassment.

What a joke. Mo evans just got one stuck in his ugly mug again. Nice adjustment there Woody. Could you imagine how many points Jordan or Barkley would get against this team? I'm glad Josh finnally hit a a damn 3. The idiot wouldn't going to quit shooting them until he hit one. Barkley said it himself at the half. This team is a bunch of bums.

There is nothing to expose. Only someone completely ignorant of the dynamics of basketball could not see it.

The funny thing was when Chuck was dissing the whole era. Notice he did it when Webber wasn't there. Webber was part of the crappy era and responsible, in part, for today's type of player. Chuck actually seemed upset that he had to play against great players and teams in the playoffs, instead of the likes of the Hawks and Heat. That's what needs to be exposed. The fact that basketball sucks really hard compared to just 10 years ago.

Yeah if you are ever going to win a Title in the NBA this is the time to do it. Its as week as its ever been.

Thank God for the NFL draft today at least ... now I won't have to become a raging alcoholic.

I imagine Lascar is 10-20 PBR's in the hole with the way this game is going ;)

Yes my lucky hawaiian shirt and PBR's with umbrellas apparently are not good enough luck for us, but that's not going to slow my drinking.

Seriously though, I need some Jack to forget this mess.

Yes my lucky hawaiian shirt and PBR's with umbrellas apparently are not good enough luck for us, but that's not going to slow my drinking.

Seriously though, I need some Jack to forget this mess.

You and me both man ... I hate getting embarrassed (especially on National TV) ... and I hate seeing the f'n Patriots have 25 picks in the 2nd round.

I think today was a case of too much good stuff happening to Atlanta sports in one day. The Falcons get an impact DT in the first round, The Braves are on a winning streak (!), so the Hawks had to even things out around here.

Now we HAVE to win 2 games in Miami...not gonna happen. Fire Woodson plz.

I think today was a case of too much good stuff happening to Atlanta sports in one day. The Falcons get an impact DT in the first round, The Braves are on a winning streak (!), so the Hawks had to even things out around here.

Now we HAVE to win 2 games in Miami...not gonna happen. Fire Woodson plz.

No worries, Woodson is certain to be fired if we lose this series. I'd like to see a few of the players go with him too.