• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dywane Wade is a Drama Queen!

Supporter

What the hell was he doing. If he thinks that him acting the way that he was was going to pump up the crowd or make somekinda legacy story up he is wrong!!!! Players like that make me wanna puke. Especially after what Paul Pierce did last year, NBA players are getting more cheesy by the game. Thank god the hawks players don't act like babies.

Edited by Supporter

What the hell was he doing. If he thinks that him acting the way that he was was going to pump up the crowd or make somekinda legacy story up he is wrong!!!! Players like that make me wanna puke. Especially after what Paul Pierce did last year, NBA players are getting more cheesy by the game. Thank god the hawks players don't act like babies.

He's Ric Flair! Such drama out there.

Hey Wade...stop flopping around and you might not hurt your back.

Thank god the hawks players don't act like babies.

Well, Josh Smith did until Bibby chewed his *ss out after one play where he came downcourt whining about not getting a call. Bibby told Smoove to shut up and play, and he did just that at the end of that game. I was proud of Bibby for basically telling Josh to man up, don't cry for fouls, and just let the game come to you.

And yeah, I definitely agree. Wade was definitely acting like a primadonna out there tonight.

Well, Josh Smith did until Bibby chewed his *ss out after one play where he came downcourt whining about not getting a call. Bibby told Smoove to shut up and play, and he did just that at the end of that game. I was proud of Bibby for basically telling Josh to man up, don't cry for fouls, and just let the game come to you.

And yeah, I definitely agree. Wade was definitely acting like a primadonna out there tonight.

Its about time

• Premium Member

Yeah that's true, but complaining to the refs and "milking" contact are two different things. Why wasn't Wade wincing in pain when he set that body block on Bibby in the first half? It would be karma if that's what hurt his back/hip/groin or whatever the heck he was whining about.

I have no respect for Wade or anyone on that team except Beasley and Haslem. They are all a bunch of crybaby floppers. Chalmers is a little sissy and is on the ground as much as Wade. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Wade taken off in a wheelchair again like the little sissy he is.

The Hawks will win the next 2 games easily.

I have no respect for Wade or anyone on that team except Beasley and Haslem. They are all a bunch of crybaby floppers. Chalmers is a little sissy and is on the ground as much as Wade. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Wade taken off in a wheelchair again like the little sissy he is.

The Hawks will win the next 2 games easily.

I loved that one play where he brilliantly weaved through traffic, left 4 Hawks sucking his dust, and put up a lay-up that just barely missed-had it gone in, it would have been the play of the game. Then he wants a foul call after that-as if the defense evaporating around him wasn't enough. He was begging for a phantom foul call because his shot wouldn't fall.

Did anyone else catch when his teammates had to "help" him off of the bench? They even replayed it on TNT to show just how much guts and perseverance DWade has. Ha, give me a break. PJ Brown was looking at DWade like what the hell is your problem, just stand up. I too used to like Wade, but he is getting a little to Paul Pierce like for my taste.

Paul Pierce is a chump. DWade is a special player. I love watching him even if I am a Hawks fan. The guys passion and athletcism are spectacular.

Hawk88

• Premium Member
Did anyone else catch when his teammates had to "help" him off of the bench? They even replayed it on TNT to show just how much guts and perseverance DWade has. Ha, give me a break. PJ Brown was looking at DWade like what the hell is your problem, just stand up. I too used to like Wade, but he is getting a little to Paul Pierce like for my taste.

Everyone wants to be like Jordan was in his prime and it just comes off cheesy and fake. They want to overcome any injury or illness and play at a high level(and be recognized for doing so), and that's fine. But I have an issue when those injuries and/or illnesses are milked for PR or sympathy or to somehow script a moment that's just not authentic. It's just silly to see grown men behave like that.