• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do we want coming out of Boston v Orlando.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I have been seeing the outpouring of Love we got from Boston fans.. They are rooting for us. So I was wondering, who do we root for?

Part of me wants Boston because KG is injured and we can get payback for last year with or without KG.

The other part of me wants Orlando because I think we can beat them... and I like Dwight Howard. Plus it puts two new faces in the ECFs.

Definitely Boston, just because that'd be so epic, plus ironic. All of this time the C's say that they don't consider Atlanta their rivals, and yet they end up meeting in the ECF.

Extremely wishful thinking, but it's fun to dream.

i would rather play Boston

I think we match up well with Boston. Orlando is one of the few teams in the league that are similar to us meaning they have alot of length at all positions. If we can beat the Cavs, I would rather see us get our revenge against the Celtics. If the Cavs beat us, I'd rather see Orlando play them.

I'll be thrilled to get either one. Boston would make for the juiciest series, though.

Yeah, getting to the ECF would mean we knocked off the top team in the league and I'd feel suprisingly confident against either. However, Boston without KG might not be more talented than us so I'd certainly like them... However, that very fact make it unlikely they will make it through.