• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We must answer the hard foul on Smoove

NJHAWK

The one that if you watch should have been at least a flagrant 1. I know its the playoffs but the Cavs pulled an old bad boyz Piston foul on that one and almost hurt Smoove. We cant let Lebron dunk on us and if he has to be trucked like that then so be it. Man up and hit somebody. Its football out there so we they need to play accordingly.

Yeah after Smith's big first half you could tell they went in at halftime and said let's drill this guy the next time he goes inside.

Someone needs to take down Lebron hard. Where's Batista when we need him?

Edited by exodus

• Premium Member
Yeah after Smith's big first half you could tell they went in at halftime and said let's drill this guy the next time he goes inside.

Someone needs to take down Lebron hard. Where's Batista when we need him?

Solo doesn't have the heart to be Batista.

Zaza is too valuable for the batista role.

Morris is too uncooridinated.

Horf is too valuable also.

Damn, who built this team.

Woody needs to say " Sweep the leg" but there's nobody we have that can do it. I say we put Marvin in and let him Fall into James. 245 lbs of clumsy still hurts.

• Premium Member
Ironically, the only guy on the team with the 'tude to do it is Smoove himself . . .

I tend to recall a vicious blow in last years playoffs on Rondo by Marvin "Clumsy Duck" Williams.

I say next time James drives, Send Clumsy duck on a mission to end Bron's playoffs.

I tend to recall a vicious blow in last years playoffs on Rondo by Marvin "Clumsy Duck" Williams.

I say next time James drives, Send Clumsy duck on a mission to end Bron's playoffs.

It was a hard foul, but looked unintentional to me . . .

wow that takes a lot of class to want anyone to get hurt to where they can't play, prob supported vick's dog fighting as well huh

wow that takes a lot of class to want anyone to get hurt to where they can't play, prob supported vick's dog fighting as well huh

wanting to physically end someone's playoffs is dirty and sick. and as i recall, i believe i do remember diesel saying something to the effect (even pretty much the exact words of) "after all, they're just dogs".

but that's is a whole 'nother story, and not worthy of bringing up in this thread. with that, i have to agree with hawksballa above and say:

"go away"

at least until the cavs and hawks are done and you're ready to come back here and talk about the hawks. you're a cavs fan first, we get it. go away. this is a hawks forum, go to the cavs forum and tell them about all the nasty and idiotic things the hawks fans are saying about this series.

• Premium Member

It was obvious that there was a "hit" put out on Smoove by the Cavs. Even Bron was a part of it. So how do you suppose that "hit" call went?

Bron:"I just want you to give him a touch foul the next time he comes into the lane?"

Listen up Youngen, anytime you go out intentionally to give a "playoff foul" to somebody... there are always mean intentions. If that player is hurt and cannot continue, that's considered the price of doing business. Maybe you're too young to remember the Pistons. The Bad Boys are the ones who started this type of intimidation. Seeing that Cleveland is doing it, that means that they should be able to take their own medicine.

• Premium Member
It was unintentional. LeBron even went over to Josh to make sure he was OK.

Serbiak's foul wasn't unintentional. He didn't even make a play on the ball. He was trying to stop Josh with a hard foul. That's very much intentional.