• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody is bringing excuses already

GameTime

Radio made two points that are salient:

1. JJ spoke out against Woody and that is not a small thing.

2. That Bibby was the 'go between' Woody and Smoove in the playoffs.

Whether this is a big deal or not they also said that it is a player's league and you have to deal with coaches and not trade players.

Radio made two points that are salient:

1. JJ spoke out against Woody and that is not a small thing.

2. That Bibby was the 'go between' Woody and Smoove in the playoffs.

Whether this is a big deal or not they also said that it is a player's league and you have to deal with coaches and not trade players.

Did that come form Matt Chirnoff on 680 or "The Stews" on 790 ?

my first thing is Gametime why do you have Posey on your profile?? lol just curious

and I think Woody is right. They Cavs are a really really good team..i wont call them great until they win a ring but even still, I dont think the Cavs are that much better than us...healthy Marvin and Horford and i think we win 2 games against this Cavs team. Now one thing I know for sure is that with all the injuries and banged up players, we didn't give it our all. They were already better than us and we still let them outhustle us every game even on our homecourt. We have to find some fight in us next year. JJ showed me that he is skillful but he doesn't have the will like a LeBron, Kobe, Wade, and even a Dirk..he doesnt carry a team. We need to bring in some more tough veteran players like Murray but instead we need big men..Cavs were much bigger and tougher than we were. I wouldnt mind drafting Tyler hansborogh..i think he would bang bodies down low and hustle and give hard fouls every night..we already have skill on this team

• Premium Member

Well, the team did have key injuries during the Playoffs. I mean you can't just disregard injuries to Marv, Horf, and JJ like they have no impact on the team. That's three out of five starters right there. I can fault Woody for his offensive game plan but I can't deny that our injuries were the reason we weren't really competitive in the second round.

Woody: "I wish we had a healthier team"

Me: "I Woody knew what a 'pick and roll' is."

We actually ran the pick and roll some last night.

My lasting memory from the elimination game. We were down by 5 and Woody call a time out. What play did he call a time out in order to draw up. AN ISO WITH JJ VS. JAMES.

:brick wall:

I hope Sund has the sign hanging outside Woodyis office real soon. :help wanted:

We actually ran the pick and roll some last night.

I'm shocked. I didn't even watch the game last night. My wife wanted to go to the movies, so I went ahead and took her. I figured that I might as well make my wife happy by going to the movies and avoid making myself miserable by watching the Hawks' game.

Part of the reason for the injuries is that Woody refuses to develop the bench and so our players get overworked during the regular season and are probably more tired than the other teams when the playoffs start. One guy on our team goes down and we are handicapped where good teams have players they trust that can step in. No way in ATL would Shannon Brown get any playing time as he does with the Lakers, George Hill with the Spurs, Barea with the Mavericks, etc.

In game 3 and 4, Woody still rode all 3 injured players instead of using the bench. I thought Solo played well when he was in earlier for a couple minutes in previous games. Cleary Marvin didnt have it, and Horford didnt have any lift, why not try to play some of the bench since Woody would have had an excuse built in if they lost with the unproven guys.

Anyone who thinks JJ cannot carry a team needs to rewatch the series last year against Boston. Boston had no answer for JJ and he definitely carried us. I trully think he is just out of gas. Our lack of an offensive gameplan means he has to really work for every basket and I think it eventually takes a toll.

SF

http://saifbet.blogspot.com/

I wish Woody would wake up and lose the desire to continue to "coach".