• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Carlos Boozer

Swatguy

• Premium Member
I believe he is the single attainable improvement most needed. Carlos will bring post presence in every sense. I am surprised no one or many have dialed that number.

What gives?

Boozer is undersized and not as athletic as Smoove. Not a good mix.

• Moderators
I see no problem with that. Pay it.

He is an upgrade over JSmith or anyone else not named Joe.

Where are you coming up with this money? Check out the stickied cap thread describing our cap situation. We don't have $12M to spend on anyone.

Just imagine what Smith's numbers would be like if he was coached by Jerry Sloan.

Sloan wouldn't put up with the stupid long range jumpers or the whining at the refs. He'd probably get a lot more bench time if Sloan was the coach.

nope ... Plus AL is our Carlos Boozer...

False ... and false. Boozer is superior to Smoove, at least statistically and that cannot be argued. Al is even farther away from being equal to Boozer than Smoove and it's not even close there. I love Al but Boozer is a far better player. Considering his age and injury history I wouldn't trade either Smoove or Al for him though.

Sloan wouldn't put up with the stupid long range jumpers or the whining at the refs. He'd probably get a lot more bench time if Sloan was the coach.

Sloan wouldnt have plays where josh is beyond the 3 pt line....kind of hard to shoot from there if your not there.Josh Smith is always beyond or near the 3 pt line in our offense unless hes posting up