• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Its been 2 years. Time for Alternate uni's?

RedDawg#8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK- quick update... i at the very least know my design has been put in the hands of the right person-- now its just a wait and see thing...

Hope it works out for you man but I've been looking all over the internet trying to find another designer's post that I read about uniform and logo design for the league so I could link it. Back during the whole leaking of the Kings, Twolves, and Magic new jerseys last summer, a guy posted on BDL or fanhouse can't remember, that he worked with addidas on one of the designs. He said something along the lines that the uniforms are only allowed designs 4 inches above the team name (the neck logos and designs I guess) so as to leave the name and number presented "cleanly" he said. He also said that teams are given most leway with the designs on the side as long as they don't impede too far into the front or back of the jerseys. I don't know if he had any credibility but the measurments he gave and plus the fact I see almost every team now with a new jersey having intricate designs on the sides and necks makes it sound like he was on the up and up. I thought it was just 00s trend but it seems likely that Stern may have come up with this regulation.

Still reading this thread, but those black, white, and red unis look sharp.

I like the idea of having a silver uni. How about replacing the black with silver . . . replace the white with blue . . and keep the red trim. How would that look?

Think that you should replace the red trim with white trim, it goes more with blue and silver.

Still reading this thread, but those black, white, and red unis look sharp.

I like the idea of having a silver uni. How about replacing the black with silver . . . replace the white with blue . . and keep the red trim. How would that look?

obviously this is a really rushed version- but i took a couple minutes to do this just to give an idea..

altjersey12.jpg

obviously this is a really rushed version- but i took a couple minutes to do this just to give an idea..

altjersey12.jpg

This kinda reminds me of Ohio State with navy accents