• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CHRIS BOSH has a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING MONDAY

NJHAWK

On his website Chris Bosh.com he says he has a huge announcement that he will post monday June 1st. His agent is also meeting with Raps hoss Jerry Colangelo this weekend so maybe just maybe he says " I WILL ONLY PLAY FOR THE ATLANTA HAWKS " LOL. For real though it may be that he is going to say he wants out of Toronto and if they dont trade him he will bolt after next year. We shall see.

sounds like an extension

You never know but I dont think so. His agent and Colangelo are scheduled for preliminary meetings ( NOT REALLY TO HAMMER OUT A CONTRACT YET) about Bosh and some other Raps his agent reps. I think thats were his agent is going to tell J.C. that Bosh wants out and then Bosh will announce it Monday to the public. Then again he could be annoucing a new shoe contract or his girlfriend being pregnant for all I know.lol

Edited by NJHAWK

You never know but I dont think so. His agent and Colangelo are scheduled for preliminary meetings ( NOT REALLY TO HAMMER OUT A CONTRACT YET) about Bosh and some other Raps his agent reps. I think thats were his agent is going to tell J.C. that Bosh wants out and then Bosh will announce it Monday to the public. Then again he could be annoucing a new shoe contract or his girlfriend being pregnant for all I know.lol

New album?

post-1123-1243599584_thumb.png

Nice pic ! It kind a' favors Molly Cyrus.

First off, Buckeye that was CREEPY ... did you create that? :eek:

Second, Coach who the heck is Molly Cyrus, is that the mom? :go ahead:

Finally, my guess is that Bosh is going to announce that he has signed on to star in either the new Jurassic Park or Predator movies

chris-bosh-velociraptor.jpg

Chris%20Bosh%2001.jpg

I don't think announcing it to the public would be the prudent move at this point, especially if they have a destination for him in mind because they'll want the Raps FO to play along instead of going into "Get rid of him for ANYTHING now mode."

First off, Buckeye that was CREEPY ... did you create that? :eek:

Second, Coach who the heck is Molly Cyrus, is that the mom? :go ahead:

Finally, my guess is that Bosh is going to announce that he has signed on to star in either the new Jurassic Park or Predator movies

chris-bosh-velociraptor.jpg

Chris%20Bosh%2001.jpg

No...I didn't. haha. It is a little disturbing.

• Moderators
All he announced was that he signed on to some music company in Canada. So much for the dream of Bosh in Atlanta.

If Bosh is being shopped by Toronto, that dream shouldn't be dead. At the same time, anyone who thought that Bosh was actually going to demand a trade to Atlanta wasn't being realistic.

If Bosh is being shopped by Toronto, that dream shouldn't be dead. At the same time, anyone who thought that Bosh was actually going to demand a trade to Atlanta wasn't being realistic.

I never thought he would demand a trade to Atlanta but I did think he would say he would play one more year in Toronto and then bolt if they didnt trade him. He may say that to Toronto still you just dont know. As for his website saying thsi would be a huge announcement, well who really gives a shyyt about this. Maybe it was big news in Canada or something.

• Moderators
I never thought he would demand a trade to Atlanta but I did think he would say he would play one more year in Toronto and then bolt if they didnt trade him. He may say that to Toronto still you just dont know.

CNNSI is reporting in its rumor section that Toronto is more openly shopping Bosh now so I suspect he has already told them that in private.

You know, Hannah Montana.

I think that is Miley not Molly.