• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Magic got screwed again

NJHAWK

2 ot loses that the refs had a huge hand in. Kobe got away with the elbow which led to all the fracus at the end. Ariza was out of bounds before that, just silly bad officiating. I thought the ones in the finals were supposed to be the best. They cant even get a basket interferance call right. If this was the Hawks I would be livid, I might have to go mug Jack Nicholson or something, lol. :beathorse:

2 ot loses that the refs had a huge hand in. Kobe got away with the elbow which led to all the fracus at the end. Ariza was out of bounds before that, just silly bad officiating. I thought the ones in the finals were supposed to be the best. They cant even get a basket interferance call right. If this was the Hawks I would be livid, I might have to go mug Jack Nicholson or something, lol. :beathorse:

Missing Kobe's elbow to Nelson's chin is one thing, but the Magic screwed themselves on all the turnovers, missed free throws, and inability to finish at the rim. Apparently the Magic are allergic to overtime, and even Van Gundy's last ditch plays can't help them win in regulation lately.

Does Turkoglu's ball-pounding and refusal to pass during the first 20 seconds of the shot clock remind anyone else of Joe Johnson?

:ill:

yeah and i'm sure Howard missing 2 ft when 1 would have all but sealed the win and Hedo missing like 4 out of 5 FT's all down the stretch had nothing to do with them choking away the game? Orlando has no excuses,they choked,end of story. i'm sick and tired of the ref excuse.

Edited by Cwell

Missing Kobe's elbow to Nelson's chin is one thing, but the Magic screwed themselves on all the turnovers, missed free throws, and inability to finish at the rim. Apparently the Magic are allergic to overtime, and even Van Gundy's last ditch plays can't help them win in regulation lately.

Does Turkoglu's ball-pounding and refusal to pass during the first 20 seconds of the shot clock remind anyone else of Joe Johnson?

:ill:

LOL Kobe did the same thing. Whatever happened to team basketball? You both are right Magic did choke but so did the Lakers. LA just got enough help from the refs to put them over the top.

LOL Kobe did the same thing. Whatever happened to team basketball? You both are right Magic did choke but so did the Lakers. LA just got enough help from the refs to put them over the top.

Kobe's shot were jumpshots, and the Magics misses were freebies.

this was not the refs and i want the magic to win. nelson should not be getting minutes right now when skip and aj are available. why mess with chemistry? nelson is not in game shape...he clearly struggles on both ends. he pretty much ran into kobe's elbow as kobe was passing...should have double teamed sooner or just stayed on fish. dwight can't hit a free throw or even finish inside unless he's open for a dunk. turnovers and poor perimeter coverage down the stretch will not get you a win.

Kobe's shot were jumpshots, and the Magics misses were freebies.

Bingo! When they're shooting well, the Magic look like they unlocked god mode from 3-point land, but other than Dwight, they still look like n00bs anywhere in the paint.

Live by 3-pointers and die by missed layups LOL! :comp_virus:

... Nick Anderson part 2!!! The way Dwight missed those two clutch FT's... well, I couldn't help but remember how young Magic team from 95' (Shaq, Penny, D. Scott, Horace Grant, Nick) lost key game 1. against the Rockets... exactly the same way, at the FT line!!!

P.S. Plus terrible coaching on the last D stand! Instead of fouling Fisher, as soon as he crossed over the half-court line to protect the lead (clock at 6 sec.), SVG did nothing!

lol at you "magic got screwed" crowd. They screwed themselves by thinking they could put the ball in the hands of Shaq 2009 and win. Their coach is an idiot and they simply aren't in the same class as the Lakers.

Yup that was pretty stupid.

Yeah, the rim really f***ed them over on those free throws.

Pietrus got away with a horrible double dribble on the fast break that should've been an EASY call. I wouldn't put this on the refs, they screwed both teams.

Give me a break, Orlando choked like Greg Norman! Orlando got plenty of calls to boot.

Hawk88

Orlando got plenty of calls to boot.

And left 15 points at the free throw line :doh:

One ESPN analyst ranted for like 30 minutes on Friday about how Shaq was too lazy to practice his free throws, and consequently left 4,000 points at the charity stripe. The analyst dared the Magic to hire him for a summer to train Dwight :thumbsupsmileyanim: If they don't get it together, Dwight can start practicing his free throws on Monday...