• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Unbelievable -- another wasted international pick..

HAWKS1986

Cal Bowdler, I still remember my expression after that pick. Priceless

Yeah! He really showed m.... Wait, this team does often draft useless players and hasn't drafted an all star in 25 years.

You'd find a way to hate a blowjob. I really believe that.

• Moderators
Exactly. At least take some ogre like that Suton guy who went with the next pick.

I can name guards who have gotten picked late and prospered. Can't think of many 7 footers who got picked #49 or later and prospered. I don't mind this at all.

You'd find a way to hate a blowjob. I really believe that.

Her mouth was too small

She can't use her throat

She doesn't spit

Cal Bowdler, I still remember my expression after that pick. Priceless

No kidding. I play pickup ball with him in college from time to time. Everyone on the court was usually a better player than him and that includes me.

Guys, the thing of it is, the 2nd round is crap shoot anyway. Plenty of teams have a track record of "wasting picks" in the 2nd round. The round is usually reserved for projects and the like. I know nothing about the guy but am fine with the pick. You guys just want a name you have heard of before, as opposed to a project Euro.

Any player the Hawks draft will be worthless. The only chance the Hawks have of winning a single game next year is if our opponents lose on purpose.

-Coldlanta1979

Hey doc,

You might want to watch out... I got banned for voicing my concern towards the negativity that certain "fans" bring day in and day out to this message board... But, I was told that I just need to shut up because he has more supposed seniority on this board... :top secret:

Edited by TheTrueSiete

• Premium Member
Hey doc,

You might want to watch out... I got banned for voicing my concern towards the negativity that certain "fans" bring day in and day out to this message board... But, I was told that I just need to shut up because he has more supposed seniority on this board... :top secret:

Yeah, right.

Hey doc,

I'm not voicing concern, I'm deriding him, which I find enjoyable (as do a lot of other folks.) I'm 99% convinced that it's all an act of his anyways. (On the flipside, I KNOW that Diesel is real, and amazing, and consistently rank him in my top 5 human beings.)