• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Crawford Interview

Frenzy

jamal crawford tells you what you want to hear. i love the trade, but i've heard this all too many times.

I understand your point but Crawford has never exhibited a me first attitude when it came to playing which may seem odd considering his "chucking" style. His scoring output has been more a product of coaches urging him to and him making shots being the only way for his team to win. Here he doesn't have to worry about that, he can focus more on distributing if he is in the starting lineup and doing his usual scoring if he comes of the bench.

I understand your point but Crawford has never exhibited a me first attitude when it came to playing which may seem odd considering his "chucking" style. His scoring output has been more a product of coaches urging him to and him making shots being the only way for his team to win. Here he doesn't have to worry about that, he can focus more on distributing if he is in the starting lineup and doing his usual scoring if he comes of the bench.

If he is a starter that means he will have to score a lot and he will shoot his normal poor shooting while doing it.

If he is a starter that means he will have to score a lot and he will shoot his normal poor shooting while doing it.

Look at Flip's numbers. We're hoping for the same sort of improvement (or even half.). Call it the Joe Johnson effect. Joe will have the ball in his hands, and will be doubleteamed. Then Enters Jamal.

I for one would like to start this kid but if he's saying he wants to come off the bench then hello mike bibby we MUST bring you back. Crawford also explains how people or his fans only knows of him by scoring but he says he loves to pass and cant wait to setup jj, j smoove, Big Al and the whole crew. An personally I think Woody can do an 9 man rotation, the only reason he didnt the other years is because he didnt trust or believe in any of his other players on the bench besides zaza,flip, and mo(you can add childress too in years before)

We are upgrading ATL to a 9 MAN ROTATION THIS YEAR: Thanks to CRAWFORD (as long as we get marv, flip, bibby and zaza back). This is going to give jj MUCH rest this season cause crawford can light it up on the the scoring no doubt. Damn all we need is a good reliable big man and hopefully its zaza but Im willing to take someone else maybe Wilcox or somebody. Any hoo I wonder if its even possible to get all our guys back, I mean do we have the money?

here's the link:

http://www.nba.com/hawks/video/2009/06/29/....nba/index.html