• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think Sund may have to make a choice!

txsting

Doesn't look like we can afford to do both. That's assuming we are signing Marvin and Zaza.

I REALLY doubt we'll take on Bowen's $4M contract as well as $3M for DA....that's going to push us slightly into the tax territory. If Bowen is expiring, then maybe, but I still doubt it.

Which deal do you take if given the choice?

Me, I'm signing DA and hoping Chillz goes back to Greece. MIL can screw us royally if the sign Chillz to an offer sheet and force us to match. We do not want to be spending that money on another 2/3 type. We'd almost be forced to match, killing the DA deal.

Doesn't look like we can afford to do both. That's assuming we are signing Marvin and Zaza.

I REALLY doubt we'll take on Bowen's $4M contract as well as $3M for DA....that's going to push us slightly into the tax territory. If Bowen is expiring, then maybe, but I still doubt it.

Me, I'm signing DA and hoping Chillz goes back to Greece. MIL can screw us royally if the sign Chillz to an offer sheet and force us to match. We do not want to be spending that money on another 2/3 type. We'd almost be forced to match, killing the DA deal.

It may be worth it to pay a little bit of tax because it will give us more depth but most importantly in a year we'd be able to trade him and actually get some value in return.

Sign and trade him to the Clippers for one of their 1st round picks lottery protected. If the Clips are willing thats the best deal I can think of. Either that or two 2nd round picks which are late 1st rounders if they are from the Clippers. Look at the guys who slid that far in this past draft. Derrick Brown, Sam Young and Blair.

Txtsting, I agree it certainly looks like its an either or situation. However, this game hasn't been played out yet, and Sund may have a card or two to play.

But to get at your point: I would go with DA over a SnT for Childress. I don't see what MIL can really give us that would be more useful than DA.

Don't forget the Clippers and the TE though. My guess is that's Sund's real target.

Txtsting, I agree it certainly looks like its an either or situation. However, this game hasn't been played out yet, and Sund may have a card or two to play.

But to get at your point: I would go with DA over a SnT for Childress. I don't see what MIL can really give us that would be more useful than DA.

Don't forget the Clippers and the TE though. My guess is that's Sund's real target.

Forgot about the Clips TE. Seems like a perfect deal to send Chillz to LA where he can be happy, and get their 1st rounder in return. Not that we really need another draft pick, but it could be useful trade fodder when we decide to make a big move. Maybe even take the Clips 2011 1st rounder to give us more time to use it as a trade chip, since we don't need the young player right now.

Might be possible to do both if we can trade Mo to a team under the cap for a 2nd rounder. Mo's $2.5M would come in handy in that situation.

• Premium Member

I think the DA signing Depends on Zaza.

If we sign Zaza, we should sign or SNT CHillz.