• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wilcox and Swift are out there.

Diesel

Less than 2 Million should get us Swift.

I don't know about Wilcox.

I have less interest in Andersen now that we have King Zaza back!!!

Wilcox. Okay. Swift? What has he ever done? He's not even dominating in Summer leagues.

We still have Mo which is an aggressor.

So we are still too soft.

Signing Flip and signing Wilcox will strengthen or core. I'd try to use Marvin and a pick to get a Big (Kamen, Chandler) plus.

If Frye can be had I would also.

Simple, with Jamal here Joe can be the SF we always needed and wished Marvin to be.

I think Andersen and Zaza would make a great bench tandem. They each have such different games (given what very little I know about Andersen.)

I think Andersen and Zaza would make a great bench tandem. They each have such different games (given what very little I know about Andersen.)

It amazes me as some assume Andersen to be a NBA caliber player.

When I think NBA caliber I mean a guy that can impact a team, not just minutes of a game.

Flip is NBA caliber,

'Rio is not.

• Admin

I wouldn't mind Wilcox but Swift should not even be in the NBA. The only stat he has is most tattoos. He is not going to contribute for us. We already have our big stiff with Morris

Wilcox. Okay. Swift? What has he ever done? He's not even dominating in Summer leagues.

I just checked that he's starting on the Boston team (Ainge always wanted him but had to settle for Al Jefferson) in the Orlando summerleague. He's averaging about 6.3 poiints, 1.3 blocks and 3.0 rebounds in 20 minutes of action. He's scoring decent for a 7footer and blocking shots well but I would have hoped that he would be rebounding better. By comparison his teammate Nick Fazekas is averaging 10.3 points, .3 blocks and 4.3 rebounds in 17 minutes of play off the bench.

• Admin
I just checked that he's starting on the Boston team (Ainge always wanted him but had to settle for Al Jefferson) in the Orlando summerleague. He's averaging about 6.3 poiints, 1.3 blocks and 3.0 rebounds in 20 minutes of action. He's scoring decent for a 7footer and blocking shots well but I would have hoped that he would be rebounding better. By comparison his teammate Nick Fazekas is averaging 10.3 points, .3 blocks and 4.3 rebounds in 17 minutes of play off the bench.

Summer league teams will not even beat most good college teams. Those numbers by Swift show that he is not nba caliber.

It amazes me as some assume Andersen to be a NBA caliber player.

When I think NBA caliber I mean a guy that can impact a team, not just minutes of a game.

Flip is NBA caliber,

'Rio is not.

Rio isn't an NBA caliber defender?

• Premium Member

I'm not overwhelmed by Wilcox, but I'd take him. But I really think he'll take an opportunity that promises more playing time. He's on the record as really liking the time he played for D'Antoni, too, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Can I add to the pile for potential PF's or PF/C's? No particular order...

Brandon Bass?

Alexander Johnson? (rotator cuff healed?)

Leon Powe? (ACL status?)

Rod Benson?

~lw3

Bass may be too expensive

I'd pass on Alexander Johnson

Leon might be out till february with his knee healing from surgery

Rod would give us the best blogger in the NBA next to Charlie Frye and Gilbert.