• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who will be the better player? 3

Diesel

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

It means that you made about half of your polls public, which means that those that are public allow people to see who voted for what. The ones that aren't public have anonymous votes.

Is there a way that you can change it?

• Premium Member

Nope, as soon as you create it as private or public and submit it that's it. I can change parts of the poll but not that.

That's OK. As long as people can vote, that's all that matters. In the future, I will be reminded of that.

• Premium Member

Since none of them have played a real NBA game, it is hard to say, but based on college careers and summer league Flynn is the obvious choice. He is a natural leader.

Flynn might be sitting down on the bench watching Rubio?

• Admin

What exactly does that mean?

I think he is a true point guard that will become one of the best assist men in the game once he starts getting PT.

Billups is there right now which will take some of his time but Lawson will eventually get into the rotation.

He has improved every year of college, he went from not being able to hit jump shots to be an excellent jump shooter...he can break down any defender and get to the rim, he is a little tank, He is actually a decent defender and he makes his teammates better.

His size and injury history are my only concerns about the guy.

For right now, Flynn.

• Moderators

Funny, I wanted Maynor or Lawson on draft night, even though I believe Flynn and Teague will have superior careers. I suppose I thought either Maynor or Lawson was in a better position to help this team win in the near term.

~lw3

I just always liked Flynn from watching him in college, I just think he will be the best player in my personal opinion!

New Series I'm starting. Who will be better. I'm talking over a career. Yes, it's all guesswork, but I think the comparisons will be interesting.

Lawson with his speed and Teague with his explosiveness are in the best positions to take advantage of the NBA rules. I ended up voting Lawson because he has shown he can excel with alot of talent around him.